Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elaine1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2006, 04:53 PM
    Noma programmable thermostat
    We have programmed the thermostat and it always jumps back to another setting. Can you help.
    dhs Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2006, 09:48 PM
    Make sure that you changed not temporary
    METT Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2006, 09:01 PM
    Also different day of week can have different program setting. So check the program for the weekday in question to see if it is what you want.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noma Programmable thermostat [ 14 Answers ]

I have tried to replace a conventional lever action mercury thermostat with a new digital programmable Noma thermostat. The AC works fine but when I turn on the heat, the AC come on then too and not the heat. I have no heat. This was the wiring for the original thermostat: Orange -> Y Red ->...

Noma programmable thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

I have an old carrier thermostat model q674j119 or t874g1790 for my oil furnace and heat pump. I tried to change this with Noma programmable thermostat model 52-2558-8 but everythings not working. This was the wiring for the original thermostat: O -> Orange R -> Red W2 -> White G -> Green C...

Noma - Programmable Thermostat - 4 wires [ 10 Answers ]

Okay.. so here is the deal , went out bought a digital themostat today , the guy at the store told me it would be easy... but I don't think I set it up right because I am FREEZING! I have 4 wires... 1-Red 1-Blue 1-Yellow 1-Green Now.. I attached all the wires correctly... however I am...

Programmable noma thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I am changing a York thermostat to a Noma programmable. I have rewired transferring w to w, rc to rc, g to g, y to y . There is a wire jumper on the York that goes from rc to 4. There is no corresponding 4 on the Noma. Does anyone have a suggestion as to where the wire jumper should go if I...

Noma Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I have installed two Noma non-programmable thermostats in my bedroom. On controls the heat and the other controls the AC. My question is, why are the displayed temperatures different on each thermostat? They are literally 2 inches apart and the indicated temp on one is 1.2 degrees higher than on...

View more questions Search