Ask
    santosh12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2009, 02:35 AM
    How do I know that my girlfriend is ready to have physical relation with me
    Help me please
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 26, 2009, 02:36 AM
    When you are both ready to be parents is when you will be ready to have sexual relations.
    TJ17 Posts: 76, Reputation: 13

Aug 26, 2009, 07:31 AM

When she's ripped off all your clothes, thrown you on the bed and said "Take me lover"... or does that just happen to me?

You'll know. ;)
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2009, 01:18 AM

When you ask her and she says "yes".

I agree with J_9, that you should be ready to be parents before having sex, but I also know that it's unrealistic to expect most teens to wait.

Being able to talk about it, so you can prepare (ie "protection") is better than nothing.
    britEl Posts: 244, Reputation: 35

Aug 28, 2009, 02:45 AM

Well I am pretty sure you will know this answer when the time comes! Some things to think of would be are you old enough? Are you mature enough to have physical relations with this girl? Do you love her/care enough for her that if anything happens you will still be there for her (vise-versa)? And do you have knowledge of what a 'physical relationship' is capable of (babies, STD/STI's, etc)?
    D2vil Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2013, 07:44 AM
    She will make eye contact with you. . She will keep her head on your shoulder or keep her hand on your paint . Thts how its works..
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Aug 23, 2013, 08:52 AM
    Yes - whenever I keep my hand on paint, it's a sign... a sign I need to wash my hand. (old thread D2vil... )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Relation with other man [ 15 Answers ]

My husband is working in another country and comes home once in a year for 30days. He can’t take me to his work place. Last eight years I am leaving like this and one year back incidentally one person has come to my life and he become my BF and we have all type of relations now. I am very happy...

What is the relation between KN and Kg? [ 1 Answers ]

What is yhe relation between Newten ang Kilograms

Sex Relation [ 5 Answers ]

How to know whether a girl is virgin or not if she do not tells us ?

A married person forcing me for physical relation [ 9 Answers ]

I am working in a IT comp. my sister's friend's husband helped me in getting that job. I was thankful to him b'coz of that. so i invited him for a treat on my b'day. after that he fall in love with me. he alway say me to become his More than friend. He always force me for physical relationship. I...

Not ready to be a Dad but girlfriend will not give up for adoption! [ 85 Answers ]

Help! My girlfriend of three years and I noticed changes in her body, so I urged her to get a pregnancy test. She waited until recently to discover that she was 13 weeks pregnant. Prior to all of this news, she was on the pill. I have openly expressed my non-interest in being a father now. I...

View more questions Search