Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hpuems Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2009, 02:09 AM
    Office documents
    My first request.
    I use Vista & Office 2007.
    In documents, on right click the drop-down menu has lost the link "send to" in the list - can someone kindly tell me how to restore it?
    Being retired, simple and explicit instructions please.
    Mishka1 Posts: 20, Reputation: -1

Aug 26, 2009, 06:47 AM

Hi, Try this link:
    Send To Context Menu - Restore Default Menu Items - Vista Forums

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unable to open any office 2003 application after downgrading fro office 2007 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Guys I just uninstalled office 2007 and installed office 2003, but I cannot go to outlook, it gives me an error saying something like mapi. Please assist guys:confused:

Student Home Office Documents Locked Up [ 11 Answers ]

A trial Version of Microsoft Home Student Office came loaded on my computer and I used it to write a number of documents. I received reminders that time on the trial version was running out so I supplied the code that I was given when starting and followed the steps to make the program permanent....

Office 2007 asks for Office 2000 installation discs [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all. I used to run Office 2000 but uninstalled it and installed Office 2007. When I run the Spell Checker it does not function. When I try to run it, The computer tries to install it and then asks for the Office 2000 Installation disks. I insert the Office 2000 disks but then it...

How do I enable windows xp home edition to open office 2007 documents? [ 2 Answers ]

I have just installed Microsoft office 2007 on my computer, but when I try to open a document, even one that I just created, it just comes up with an error message: "This error may appear because an antivirus program is not allowing the file to open. This can be caused by either: The antivirus...

View more questions Search