Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hello123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Oct 25, 2006, 03:32 PM
    Missing front tooth
    My 13 year old daughter has a missing front tooth. She is very self conscious!:(
    Her milk tooth came out late, when she was about 10.
    As a result of that her adult front tooth is on the front of her gum and has not come down yet
    The dentist just keeps saying it will come down but I really don't think it will
    I think she is the only person with a front tooth like that as the dentist and orthodontist looked shocked when they first saw it and didn't really know what to do:mad:
    bubbler_77 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2006, 03:41 PM
    If you feel that the dentist that you are using is not helping your daughter with the treatment they are offering, then I would go and seek another dentist to see if there is anything that can be done to help with the treatment. You are well within your rights to get a second opinion! Good luck. .
    hello123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Oct 25, 2006, 03:49 PM
    The unusual thing is that my eight year old sons front tooth has fell out about 5 months ago and there is no sign of his adult tooth
    :confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tooth abscess. [ 19 Answers ]

I recently had a crown come out and had to go to the dentist to have it put back on. The dentist took an x-ray and told me I had some infection in that tooth and I'd need a root canal. I was started on antibiotics yesterday and a few hours after seeing the dentist my tooth started hurting. It's...

My 10 year ols son front tooth has not come in yet? [ 3 Answers ]

Our 10 year old had his baby tooth pulled at age 8 1/2 because there was another tooth behind it. The permanent tooth was above the second tooth. However it has not appeared yet. We have had x rays done twice since the extraction, and they say the tooth is moving down, but we still see no sign...

When will permanent tooth appear [ 1 Answers ]

Our 8 year old daughter has lost one front top tooth and just lost her 4th tooth on the bottom. The other front top tooth has been loose for over a month but hasn't come out yet. The first top tooth came out I think about 4 months ago and nothing is taking it's place yet. The new permanent bottom...

Missing tooth [ 1 Answers ]

My pitbull is missing a premolar behind the canine on the upper mouth so I would like to know if its because he lost it as a 6 months puppy or because is just not suppose to be there and is something wrong with him not eating as much as he should be he only eats enough to walk he is not eating...

Tooth problem? [ 1 Answers ]

Thank you!

View more questions Search