Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trevorp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2009, 04:31 PM
    Installing BlueWare To Blackberry 8100
    I have received the BlueWare spy software and am having problems installing onto my Blackberry 8100. Is there any tips that may assist in me?

Trev
    bostonjm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 05:23 PM

Hey, Im having the same trouble. Did you figure it out?
    trevorp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 07:11 PM
    No I have not received any responses other than yours. Are you in the USA as I am in Australia. Have you tried the help desk where you purchased from? Trevorp
    daynite89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2009, 10:04 PM

I want to know if Blackberry Tour 9630 and Storm 9560 are java capable phones?
    fatboy01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2009, 06:29 PM
    I have down loaded and even purchased a software called "winzip" to help open and down load the jar.file, I got it installed to my PC but transferring to my Blackberry Curve... I first had to send it to (c:\programfiles\estealth\blueware\blackberryphone s , then transfer the file to my device via the
    Blackberry Desktop Manager.
    Robby1951 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2010, 08:15 AM
    This software is grossly miss advertised and will not work on all phones as advertised. Be careful because there is no re-fund if it doesn't work. Do yourself a favor and buy a bottle of Scotch instead.
    labf99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2011, 10:03 PM
    Won't work?? Thought so.. better make a worldwide campaign to prevent others from being scam.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blueware for my Kids Phone (monitoring and tracking) [ 4 Answers ]

I bought (downloaded) blue ware "monitoring" software in order to monitor my child's texting, travel, and phone calls. I have a Verizon LG Voyager. It seems not to accept and downloads. When I hook it to my computer to transfer files, it just allows it as a modem, not a file drive to transfer...

Blackberry Curve vs. Blackberry Pearl [ 4 Answers ]

Which do you think is better and why?

Blackberry: do you need a bluetooth to use the internet?General blackberry info [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Im confused. I am interested in buying a Blackberry 7230 Smartphone or a blackberry 7290. The 7230 doesn't have a bluetooth but does have a web browser acccording to Amazon so can I still get the internet using my Wireless internet connection at home? I have never owned a blackberry...

Unlock Blackberry 8100 on 02 [ 1 Answers ]

Does a site which doesn't rip the arse of giving you the unlock code for your phone I've tried a few and think they are all well overpriced. Cheers.

Unlock Blackberry 8100 o2 mobile uk [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,Anyone knows unlocking Blackberry 8100 on o2 UK network

View more questions Search