Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrdavis30 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2009, 11:25 AM
    Retirement /monthly payments
    Mr. Wise is retiring in 25 years. He would like to accumulate $1,000,000 for his retirement fund by then. He plans make equal monthly payments to achieve his goal. If the rate of return on the retirement fund is 12%, what will his monthly payments be?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 25, 2009, 11:34 AM

Please review the guidelines on asking for help with homework that can be found here:

Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Arts & Literature

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Filed chapter 7 how do I continue making my monthly mortgage payments [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , I filed chapter 7 now the bank won't take my mortgage payment, they told me pay it through the bankruptcy courts. What do I do?

Lease ended it was weekly then went monthly do I have to pay monthly amount? [ 6 Answers ]

I had a lease that ended in May of 2008 in which I paid weekly rent on and then it ended and it reverted month to month as stated in the lease agreement would this mean I would pay the monthly amount listed on the paperwork or do I still have to pay the weekly rent? Also they were charging me...

Self Storage Company did not take my monthly payments as agreed [ 3 Answers ]

About 2 years ago I got a storage unit. At the time I gave them bankcard info to take out my monthly payemnts. In 2 years I never got a phone call or letter telling me there was a problem. I went to get something out of my storage and found myself locked out. At first they told me the manager...

View more questions Search