Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mia-Mylene01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2006, 01:38 PM
    Eyebrow Madness!
    Ok I have a bit of a problem, I was trying to do my own eyebrows which I have now realized was a BIG mistake.. :( And I accidentally went to far, I have this razor machine thing that does your eyebrows for you and my hand slipped and it shaved off the middle of my eyebrow, and now the problem is that I have to pencil in my brows and I really don't like that, could you possibly be able to tell me in how long will it take for my eyebrow hairs to grow back? :o
    velvetjones Posts: 78, Reputation: 11

Oct 25, 2006, 01:48 PM
    Weeks? In the mean time, you could do some minor corrections with brow powder and a small brush intended for this purpose. Check out some sites on how to do your brows.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Oct 25, 2006, 03:18 PM
    Shaving lasts for a very short time- stubble is apparent anywhere from a few days to a week after shaving. Try using an eyebrow pencil or eye shadow on the shaved area.
    cedwick Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 06:10 AM
    It might look funny for a while, but you probably have not done any damage to your brows, since you did not remove the hair from the root. Try a brown pencil that is not a brown color, but a cocoa color. Use a khol eyeliner for this and dab into the gaps, and slightly trim the rest of your brows, if this is needed for a more even look. I have medium brown hair and my eyebrows are naturally BLACK, and even I find brown colors to be too harsh.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 25, 2007, 07:29 PM
    Use brown powder and a brush... creates the most natural illusion... also if you over pluck or shave your brows the fastest way to grow them back is rogaine. I know it sounds stupid. But in my younger years I use to tweeze my brows very thin and once I decided to change the shape they would grow back evenly because of the overtweezing...

I used rogaine and they came back!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search