Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phil8484 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2009, 10:37 PM
    Trying to conceive
    I had intercourse while I was ovulating and a week after that I was feeling a little dizziness, queezy and always tired and had a slight headache everyday, I would get almost like heartburn after I ate and smoked, but mostly queezy at night while struggling to fall asleep, now that I am 4 days away from getting my period, this morning I seem to be feeling better, is it possible that I am pregnant? O and I did a test yesterday but it was negative? PLEASE PLEASE HELP! :confused::confused:
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2009, 10:47 PM

It may have been too early. If your period doesn't come in the next few days, take another test.
    On another note, if you are trying to conceive, quiting smoking now before you're actually pregnant (or maybe you already are) is a good idea. I can't imagine you would want to risk causing harm to your baby by smoking while pregnant.
    smokedetector Posts: 368, Reputation: 56

Aug 24, 2009, 10:48 PM

Of course it is possible. None of us can know better than you or your doctor. I suggest waiting a little longer to see if you get your period, then go to the doctor to find out for sure. And as a side note, I would ditch the smoking, especially if you're actively TRYING to get pregnant. It leads to low birth weight and other things. Google if you want to know more.
    phil8484 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2009, 11:00 PM
    Thanks smokedetector that did help, I'm new to this so don't know how to rate... :)
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2009, 11:03 PM

You click the yellow "rate my answer" link and the tell whether the answer was accurate or inaccurate and why. Ex: "thanks, that answer really helped me." or "no, 2+2 does not equal 5" be careful not to say something is inaccurate just because you don't agree, only factually incorrect answers. :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 25, 2009, 04:40 AM
    Phil dear,

First of all... SToP smoking!! If you are trying to get pregnant the last thing you want is the fetus becoming addicted to nicotine.

Second of all, premenstrual symptoms and pregnancy symptoms can mimic each other. You are now playing the waiting game. Wait to see if your period comes, if not, test using first morning urine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to conceive [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have a wonderful 3yr old son.we have been trying to get pregnant again for the past yr.it took us no time at all to have our first child.due to me having very irregular periods (having a period one month,and not having one sometimes for 4 months) my doctor prescribe provers...

Trying to conceive [ 5 Answers ]

HI I recently had a miscarriage on June 10th and me and my husband have been trying since July and we had no luck I was wondering if any of you had any trick to share or if you have the same situation and how long it took to get pragnant again cause I had a full physical and everything is normal...

I stopped the pill and had bleeding about 2 1/2 weeks later (was like my periods) is this withdrawal bleeding or could it have been my period? If it was my period does this mean that I ovulated already that quick after coming off the pill?

My boyfriend and I are trying to conceive. My period started oct. 18 my periods are irregular its usually lasts 7 to 8 days. Because I'm irregular is it possible to get pregnant a day after my period ends or when should we start trying again? Please answer the question.:)

What day did I most likely conceive? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I had a period that started April 26, 2007. I have a consistent 28 day cycle and have always known the exact day I was due to start. I had intercourse on May 9, 2007 and was wondering if it were possible that I got pregnant on or around that date. I had a dating ultrasound on...

View more questions Search