Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amorina9 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Aug 24, 2009, 07:24 PM
    Quick Paid Surveys?
    I have just checked out this web Quick Paid Surveys
    They said that you will get paid only for filling out surveys, is that possible?
    Is it safe to do so:confused:
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 25, 2009, 01:06 AM

You can, it's like $25 for 2,500 surveys. Not worth all the junk mail you get.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2009, 08:31 PM

Any site that sounds so absolutely fabulous and started with "10 guarded secrets" is full of you-know-what.

However, you can get paid to do surveys, just not very much. If you happen to quality for a lot of them (you may or may not), think of it as a little extra spending money. Some places have gift programs. I am currently trying to hunt down the post I gave to someone else on this topic...

Here:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/intern...on-227373.html
    I know some more legit ones if you're interested.

Pay special note to that last bit that you don't get much. Getting $500 a month like that place advertises is complete hogwash. It probably takes more of your time to fill them out than what you will get out of them. If you're looking for any real income, this isn't it. If you enjoy doing the surveys and want some little bonuses here and there, go for it. I've only gotten a bit over $100 with Global Test Market (I don't quality for many), and from Harris Poll I recently got a $35 Amazon certificate, and I've gotten a cassette player and a pair of binoculars. And I've been a member a long time - so really, it's just an occasional bonus.

It helps a little if you're a less popular demographic group cause your group won't fill up as fast and dump you out.

(Oh, and the legit places don't send junk mail. You don't need to pay some place else to find the legit ones - so your link is a scam if you ask me. You can find the legit places for free.)

In terms of making money, I would suggest you just stop looking for some easy way to do it that sounds too good to be true. If it existed, why aren't we all doing it? There are legit home-based businesses, but they generally require legit work. (My one job is at home, but it took a degree and experience to do it.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Free real on line paid surveys [ 7 Answers ]

I want real on line paid survey sites

Paid Surveys [ 1 Answers ]

Do websites offering paid surveys really pay the money or is it some sort of a fraud?:confused:

View more questions Search