Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daxruss05 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2009, 07:22 PM
    Anime movie about a ninja boy
    I saw an anime movie when I was younger at my grandparents house on VHS. The plot followed the life of a young boy whose father was a great ninja but was killed by a large bald man who wore a chinese straw hat with a chin strap. At the end of the movie the boy kills the man who murdered his father. I remember several scenes where ninjas are jumping through trees and there are lots of ninja throwing stars.

Thas all I can really remember - can you help me?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 24, 2009, 07:43 PM

Revenge of the Ninja Warrior?
    Anime Bargain Bin Reviews- Revenge of the Ninja Warrior aka Kamui no Ken -Dagger of Kamui
    daxruss05 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2009, 07:49 PM

AHH That's IT! Thank you so much I have been trying to find it for years!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 24, 2009, 07:55 PM

You're very welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

Title of 80s japanese anime about a samurai or ninja boy. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I have been bothered by a Title of a animated Japanese movie I saw in the 80s. I think the Plot is something like: The young boys family gets killed and he has to travel ( to a fishing village, he arrived in winter I think) to safety to his grandpa. I think the title was something...

What is the name of this ninja movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I believe the word "Ninja" is used in the title. It was filmed in the 90s or may be newer than that. The movie revolves around a young asian girl who is taken to a sort of charm school with a few other girls. Their teacher (an older woman) teaches the girls to be assassins and ninjas. They are...

Woman ninja by night movie [ 1 Answers ]

A movie from the 80ies or early 90ies about a woman that turns into a ninja by night. She is unconscious of whatever goes on while she is transformed, as if taken over by an evil spirit. She would often return home and wake up the next morning with bruises etc.. Her boyfrd or husband starts to...

View more questions Search