Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    3ntropy Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2009, 04:28 PM
    Things I can't Change
    I do not know the name of the song or singer but here are some lyrics:

"My life is not as normal as it seems, this may be the tv conformy. I feel strange. I look my way. I wonder if this is my day. Wishing what I did was just a dream. Because I chose the life of a bad man. I'm on the run. I must have poison in my veins. I took the love of a good girl, that's what I done. Chalk it up to things I can't change. Things that I can't change. I can not forget the way it was. Yeah the reason that I did it was because a man like me ain't got no soul. Let emotion take control. Why does life turn out the way it does? Because I chose the life of a bad man. I'm on the run. I must have poison in my veins. I took the love of a good girl, that's what I done. Chalk it up to things I can't change. To Things I can't change. Now from where I stand, all that I can see is either good or bad reality? Whichever one the night brings, I hope that you do the right thing or else you'll may end up just like me. Yeah. I chose the life of a bad man. I'm on the run. I must have poison in my veins. I took the love of a good girl, that's what I done. Chalk it up to things I can't change. Oh to things that I can't change."

This song is about four minutes and ten seconds long and is sung by a man.
    3ntropy Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 02:04 PM

I am not certain about the first lyrics but that is what it sounds like. I am confident that it is country music if that narrows down the possible choices.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do things ever really change? [ 2 Answers ]

Do things ever really change? Has anyone on this site had a mental health problem/bad experience/problems in their life and turned their life around in a profound way? To the extent that they look back on their past and not recognize themselves? I have been trying to improve my life for a...

I would change a lot of things [ 1 Answers ]

Who wrote the country song "I would change a lot of things"?

When did things change? [ 4 Answers ]

It seems to me that--once upon a time--this country stood more or less unified. Sure, we've always bickered some amongst ourselves, but overall, it seemed like Americans as a whole were pretty much on the same side. Or at least petty differences didn't have us all up in arms. Nowadays, that...

Will things ever change? [ 13 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 2 1/2 years. There are so many positive aspects of our relationship that I am truly grateful for but then there is the one part that puts a damper over everything. Let me explain: My boyfriend is 37, he has a very demanding job that takes up a tremendous...

He said things would change. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm in a dilemma and hope I can get some unbiased advice. I have been married 10 years now, no children. We have always fought over money (he seems to spend it, whether we have it or not-using credit cards). After many years of this and other things such as his binge drinking, and all the...

View more questions Search