Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zendithos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2009, 03:47 PM
    Mysterious hamster pet toy
    I got this toy from a charity shop the other day, but I have no idea where it came from. It makes high pitched noises like it's trying to talk and likes running round my desk and will go to sleep when left alone. It seems to sing tunes sometimes as well.

It says it was made by TOMY in China on the bottom.

Here is an image, it looks japanese to me.

firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2009, 05:51 AM

Maybe this is a Pokemon character,similar to the ones on this link-
    Photobucket | talking Pictures, talking Images, talking Photos

Although the brand Pokemon is Japanese, it maybe manufactured in China.
    alliesuecat Posts: 158, Reputation: 3

Sep 23, 2009, 03:02 PM

Oh I'm pretty sure that is a micro pet! I've had a couple. I had a mouse and a pony. Yes that is a micro pet!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My hamster has become mean [ 5 Answers ]

My hamster is mean it is a female. And I used to hold her until she bit me. Do you think she will do it again or should I just leave her alone. Or wear a glove.

Got my new hamster [ 1 Answers ]

First of all I would like to thank all those who helped me by supplying info about hamsters. Yesterday I went and got one. He or she I'm not really sure for the gender, is named Chico. Our two cats never even noticed him yet, thank god. And for rex, well he hasn't tried to eat him so... Lilttle...

How do I fix my Hamster! [ 4 Answers ]

How do I fix my hamsters broken front leg. It's not that bad, at least I think so and it looks like his leg normally but instead its much redder than the others and I would like to know what I could to fix it without bringing it to the vet unless I absolutely have to. :(:(

Hamster [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm just wondering. I have a female syrian hamster and she is 8 weeks roughly mmmm She is vey nervous and she has bit me once but I want to tame her. Do you know why they make growling noises because she is doing that when she bites the bars and scratches. Plus I want to get her used to...

Hamster Qs [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have a friend, he says a lot of things... The other day he said a hamster could kill a rat by jumping on its back and biting its neck. This seems a bit silly to me, the largest animal I could find that they eat using Google was locusts. Does this actually happen or is he making things...

View more questions Search