Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    STEF182 Posts: 16, Reputation: -3

Aug 24, 2009, 03:31 PM
    Irregular Periods, how do I get pregnant? It's been a year!
    I've been trying for a year to get pregnant. We started hot and heavy the first few months, then around jan to maybe april-may we cooled it down to maybe once or twice during that period (ovulation) and we started again a bit more and last month, the 11th month, we did it like 5 times during that period. I am sooo irregular though, since I stopped my pill last September (2008), my cyces have been 30, 35, 26, 29,42, 32, 34, 28, 33 days. During my pill, my cycle would be either 27, 28, 29, or 30 days, never less never more. Now, I' up to a 40 day cycle, I have mini cramping, but none of the usual symptoms of pregnancy or PMS. I am getting sick of trying and trying and getting no results. I'm paranoid because 6 years ago I had appendicitis, and it burst. Am I infertile for goodness sake. What do I do to get pregnant? Is it really time to see a doctor? They say stressing about it prolongs the cycle, but how do I not stress or think about it when I know its due, but I know I'm stressed at work. HELP!!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2009, 05:13 PM

This post is chilling in light of this thread - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/crimin...-389506-3.html.

I leave it to the moderators to decide what is appropriate and how to answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular periods, how do I know if I am pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there.. I hope someone out there has some answers to my problem, I have always had irregular periods with 2 or 3 cycles crossing even 100 days. I have consulted many doctors but everyone assured me (after required examinations / tests) that I was perfectly normal and I should ignore it. Now we...

Becoming pregnant with irregular periods [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone I'm name is stephanie and I'm new here//my periods are irregular and I have trouble getting pregnant, my periods usually last about 52 days which is not normal... I have tried about everything possible to try to get pregnant I'm really having a hard time... is there any body here who...

How come I haven't got pregnant yet, would it be my irregular periods [ 2 Answers ]

Hey my periods are irregular but when I have them they are like 2 weeks long. This month after my period I continued bleeding for 3 more weeks. I been having unprotected sex for longer then a year and I still haven't got pregnant yet. Sometimes I have multiple pregnancy symptoms and my stomach gets...

Can I get pregnant with irregular periods? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone my name is hala am 22 yrs, I ve been married for almost one year and I have been trying to get pregnant since I got married. I've always had an irregular periods, but latley they are becoming very late like 20 days late or something and every time I do a blood pregnancy test and it...

Irregular periods and trying to get pregnant! [ 5 Answers ]

I get my period every month, but they are irregular, meaning that they are not every 28 days or so. My periods range from every 31 days to every 38 days. Each month is different. I have been off birthcontrol for 10 months now and have not had any luck quite yet! Is my ovulation period different...

View more questions Search