Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    almacha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2009, 11:33 AM
    93 civic cx will not start . Injectors has no pulse/ no fuel pump
    93 civic cx np pulse to injectors and pump (fuel) WILL NOT COME ON WHEN IGNITION ON.
    REPLCED DIST. FUEL PUMP , MAIN RELAY STILL NOTHING
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2009, 12:02 PM

. Test all under dash and under hood fuses with a test light or multi-meter:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post252145

. Clean main ECM ground, located on the thermostat housing.

. Read this link:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ml#post1245523

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Civic fuel pump [ 3 Answers ]

Have a 99 honda civic that I think fuel pump is out. How do I make sure that's what the problem is?

Fuel Pump on 91 civic [ 2 Answers ]

I have just purchased a 91 civic that has been sitting up for 4 years. It at first act like it wanted to start with the help of some starting fluid. After it would not start I drained the old gas out of the tank and replaced the fuel filter and it still will not start. I took the fuel line off the...

Civic won't start and fuel pump not priming [ 1 Answers ]

(1993 Civic Ex Coupe w/ single came V only 110,xxx miles) my fuel pump doesn't prime when I turn the key to its II position.I only hear one click from my relays but I don't know which relay is the one that's clicking.. it sounds like its coming from the glove box area but when I try to start my car...

89 civic fuel pump [ 1 Answers ]

I am putting a after market fuel pump in my 89 civic,do I need to remove the old fuel pump and what is the fuel pressure in an 89 civic.

88 civic fuel pump [ 1 Answers ]

My 88 civic wasn't starting so I thought it was flooding. So I clamped off the fuel line with vice grips to stop the gas but it didn't help but left me with another problem. Now the fuel pump isn't pumping the gas to the throttle body. Did I damage the fuel pump by doing this or can I get it to...

View more questions Search