Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

Aug 24, 2009, 08:49 AM
    Tire sizes
    I have a '99 Pontiac Grand Prix with P225 60r16 tires, I have a set of P235 60r16 tires that were given to me by my Dad. I understand the speed will be different (60mph would be 61.1 with the bigger tires) but can anyone tell me if these will fit on my vehicle or will I have clearance problems?

Thanks.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2009, 08:57 AM

As long as the bolt pattern is the same you should'nt have any trouble.

I had a van where I used bigger and it didn't affect it at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wire sizes [ 4 Answers ]

I recently ran 12-3 wire off a 15 amp breaker as a main feed for my 2nd floor, only problem is it connects to 14-3 at the closest junction box to spread out to all the other connections on the 2nd floor. Is this okay? Also I prob. Only had to run 12-2 anyway as there is no other connection between...

Wire sizes [ 16 Answers ]

How do I find out what wize sizes to use for a 100, 150, 200 amps panels?

Changing Tire Sizes [ 1 Answers ]

My 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo has Goodrich Land Terrain 30X9.50R15LT tires. I need to replace them and have a set of P22575R15 tires. Will these fit on my rims?

Tip sizes [ 1 Answers ]

Which tip size should you use for sanding sealer?

Drain pipe sizes and venting sizes [ 4 Answers ]

1.) What dia. Drain pipe is used for the shower/tub? 2" ? Is that ID or OD? 2.) What dia vent pipe is for the shower/tub? 2"? 3.) I'm going to put a vent in for the shower/tub in my basement. It starts at the slab then goes straight up about 7ft. And then does a 90 and then is running...

View more questions Search