Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikewillans Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2010, 03:00 PM
    Take no notice of her dream about other man women are hard work. Try to make some more cash she will probably be happy then. If she keeps on about him try to cut a deal where he buys your commitment to your relationship and then use cash to get yourself a younger wife you will have a better time . Think like this and she will like your power or you get a younger wife win win
    mikewillans Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2010, 03:03 PM

Try to make some more cash she will be OK then if not get her old boyfriend to buy your commitment to relationship use cash to get a younger wife win win your life take control and enjoy
    vzuani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2011, 03:37 PM
    Definitely my friend, she needs some time alone to realized what she wants from you and her own. She need some time alone to even see how wrong she is, do not think that has been a wiast of time yet after those years. I had a very bad time this past Christmas with my wife in Germany, she treat me really bad to the point that she want it no sex, I came back to the USA and all of the sudden she realized that she made a big mistake the way she treat me, she noticed in the back of her mind how good I treated her while I was with her, she even condem her actions toward me when I was by her side, she ask me for some time alone over there, she had this friend in jail who became her best boddy I found the letters in her laptop. She admitted it was just a friend and yes I noticed that but with a huge interest in the friendship. I told her that I was going alone for long time without emails and phone calls, I even offer separation she told me that she really love me and she was exhausted from school, medication and bad times with some bills, thing that I had been taking care. After I return back to Texas she told me on the telephone of how much she was proud to have me as a husband, she realized she have a good man, good friend and that I was the best ever after I put up with her garbage. We have been so well for already two weeks that she told me she has the best confidence in the world and that she was trully in love of me, now she wants to come and visit me ASAP lol! She is desperate to proof her love to me, this is like a miracle but I believe that some times they need to put things very close to them so they can appreciate what they have before they can loose it, my wife told me that swaping people around is not the solution and is always better to even start fresh with the person you already know and love.

I wish you good luck but also give her some time just let her know that whenever she is ready for you, you will be there with your open arms :0))

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Wife Says She Loves Me But. [ 2 Answers ]

I've been married to my wife for 8 years and we have a beautiful daughter and son (non-biological) together. Our marriage has been great this entire time (with the typical bumps along the way). However, over the last week or so, my wife has become very unemotional and somewhat cold to me. I...

Wife loves another man that she never even met. [ 59 Answers ]

I apologize for the length of this post, but there is a lot that needs to be said. If you want to get to just the question, skip to the ****. My wife and I have been together for seven years today. I admit, we did meet on the internet, on a car enthusiast website, to be exact. While we had...

Does my boyfriend loves me? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, M very confused. I was in a relationship and all of a sudden my boyfriend stopped talking to me. Completely avoided me. He didn't tell me the reason why he backed off. He just told that he needs his space. I was broken. And decided to go out of town. He got the news and called me up to...

WIFE loves someone else [ 5 Answers ]

I just got married about four monthes ago and now my says she believes this other guy is her "soul mate" but she doesn't divorce, I don't even know how to aproach the topic of him her and our marriage now. I still love her and want to be with her forever so what should I do?

Wife still loves Exboyfriend / phones him all the time [ 30 Answers ]

Folks, I need advice and I'm willing to read what others have to say about this. What do I do with the EX that doesn't go away and doesn't move on? My wife and I have been married for just over 7 years and we have two beautiful little girls ages 3 and 6. My wife and I met through my best friend...

View more questions Search