Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2009, 07:49 PM
    Makari night cream will definitely lighten your arms and quick too. Just be cautious not to put too much on the inner fold of your arms because I may be wrong, but I used it a lot there too and then I started to get red stretch marks. The only other product I was using there was the Diana Stalder papaya kojic soap which never gave it to any areas. But, for some they say that has never happened to them.
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Sep 12, 2009, 05:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    I can't imagine using makari for the body. It would work out way too expensive. And I know that I have spent a pretty penny on skin lightening products, believe me.
    In my state there is no taxes so with that little bonus I do get to save a bit.

Sep 12, 2009, 05:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    Makari night cream will definitely lighten your arms and quick too. Just be cautious not to put too much on the inner fold of your arms because I may be wrong, but I used it alot there too and then I started to get red stretch marks. The only other product I was using there was the Diana Stalder papaya kojic soap which never gave it to any areas. But, for some they say that has never happened to them.
    Thanks Golden Girl yes I love warnings!
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2009, 04:01 PM
    No taxes, that's sweet. I wish taxes did not exist period for everywhere.

Sep 12, 2009, 06:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    no taxes, that's sweet. I wish taxes did not exist period for everywhere.
    wouldn't that be great. Being Military there is normally no taxes anyway when shopping at the Bx. But Now I have the freedom to shop anywhere with no added taxes. It's lovely!
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Oct 4, 2009, 01:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    When I first used makari, I got spots around my nose and chin, so although I lightened, it was definitely not a good look. I know that others have had a similar experience. I very very rarely get a spot, so I know that it was the makari causing the outbreak.
    What causes the spots/breakout with Makari?

Oct 4, 2009, 03:19 PM

What products did you order golden boy?

Oct 4, 2009, 03:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by so sexy View Post
    What products did you order golden boy?
    Hello so Sexy, The Makari kit that comes with the Body Milk, Caviar Cream, soap, and moisturising lotion. It costed me 100 bucks so I would love to know how long I can expect this kit to last me.

At this time, I don't know what else to use, other than being recommended to incorporate niacinamide, msm, turmeric, orally, and alpha-arbutin, topically, into my regimen, and to apply liberally, which I can't imagine since the bottles look gorgeous, but quite small.

Oct 4, 2009, 03:39 PM

I think I'm going to order the Body milk

Oct 4, 2009, 03:52 PM

That looks like a wise choice its more ounces and who knows maybe milk abssorbs better than thicker cream?

Oct 4, 2009, 03:58 PM

My bad I actually mean the night cream

Oct 4, 2009, 04:36 PM
    Has anyone recently used Makari products and had decent results? All the posts that has been written were not very positive. Anything new about the Makari line?
    I just don't see any other product without positive reviews either, aside from obtaining pure alpha-arbutin and creating a 5% cream-- and adding other strongs thinngs to it which makes me think alone it wouldn't work?

Oct 4, 2009, 04:39 PM

It sounds like nothing works long enough to stick with it.

Oct 4, 2009, 07:00 PM

I know right, that's why we all keep changing from product to product
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 12:25 AM
    Yep. I guess alternating 2 brands every few months may help with this. I believe alpha-arbutin is less potent than Hq but more potent than regular arbutin, and it will take longer to see lightening results.
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 12:50 AM
    wouldn't that be great. Being Military there is normally no taxes anyway when shopping at the Bx. But Now I have the freedom to shop anywhere with no added taxes. It's lovely!
    That sounds too lovely.. maybe I should have went to the military after all..

The eason why makari products often causes breakouts is because they use only hydrogentated oils which causes free radicals damage, clogged pores which results into acne, and also age your skin ni the long run.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anybody used Makari products? [ 9 Answers ]

Has any body tried the makari products?my best friend uses it and she has a very sweet skin but I still need to know more about their products.

Does anyone use makari products [ 32 Answers ]

Hi,people I`m new at this site & I want 2 now if does anyone use a MAKARI products,couse I`m interested on this product,but I don`t know what 2 do... I`ve got a back spot/marks,blemishes etc... & my face is like 2 colours,couse one part is dark,one is light,one is dark,one is light... & want 2 take...

Makari products [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, does anyone know anything about makari products and is it safe & good? Honest answers pleeeeaseeeeeeeeeeee! Thanks :)

Makari products [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know if all makari products lightens, I just got the HAND and BODY lotion and it is not really lighten me.Does it mean that the hand and body lotion is for blacks? Hepl me out am confused.

Has anyone used makari products? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a bit interested with makari products. Are they effective? Has anyone tried it? I want dramatic results.. like 2-3 shades whiter. Let me know okay :)

View more questions Search