Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stevethomas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2006, 09:20 AM
    MBA or MS(Comp Science)
    I am a Computer Engg from India working in an MNC from the past 2 months.
    I would like to go for the PG courses like MBA or MS(Computer Science) after 2 years..
    Before preparing for the extrance exams for these courses I would like to know the future perspective an what would suit me more?

Expecting an early reply..
    relroy Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2006, 06:57 AM
    If u like interacting with people and like to lead a team or take responsibility for important projects,do MBA.if u prefer technical job and like programming more than interacting with people,do MS.it is advisable to do MBA in india and MS abroad because of expense.to do MBA in india,prepare for CAT,GMAT and individual exams for symbiosys,pune etc.to do MS,prepare for GRE and TOEFL or IELTS,depending on where u want to do MS.
    pratap Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2007, 05:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stevethomas
    I am a Computer Engg from India working in an MNC from the past 2 months.
    I would like to go for the PG courses like MBA or MS(Computer Science) after 2 years..
    Before preparing for the extrance exams for these courses i would like to know the future perspective an what would suit me more?

Expecting an early reply..
    Why mba?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mba [ 6 Answers ]

I have done Three yrs diploma in computer science and engg. & I have 4 yrs of exp in telecom sector. Can I go for MBA correspondance course.

Hooking up a AMp to a comp... [ 4 Answers ]

I have heard nothing about hooking up a amp to a computer... I have pulled the ittle computer amp out of the computer... so how would I hook up an amp and subs to it... or just subs?

Comp freezes... everyday [ 7 Answers ]

ever since my monitor issue (no signal) went away... my comp has been freezing everyday since... it doesn't freeze just once a day... it freezes at least 2 times a day... this happens at random also... it froze today for maybe the 3rd time but this time my computer made a continuous beeeeeeeeeep so...

View more questions Search