Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mandabug94 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2009, 09:22 AM
    Belly button
    How do I get my belly Button to heal right it just doesn't seem like it's working. I think its infected
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2009, 09:40 AM
    My sister got hers pierced and with in 2 days she was swollen and feeling feverish. She had it removed by her doctor and almost instantly felt better. On the other hand her daughter got the piercing and everything was fine.
    Listen to your body and be careful, if you have any concerns check with your Doctor.:)
    babeygurl_08 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2009, 08:04 PM

Best thing to do, is buy ivory soap to wash it in the shower, and sea salt for when you don't shower. Use warm water and sea salt and hold on your piercing for 1 minute. And DO NOT touch it if it is looking different or infected that is the absolute worst thing you can do , your hands are full of bacteria so always clean your hands and that will also lessen problems with your piercing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Self Piercing Belly Button [ 35 Answers ]

I'm if anyone has any tips or like the best step process?

Achy belly under belly button, and had dirreaha (tmi I know sorry) [ 6 Answers ]

I am irregular when it comes to AF, had my period last month (april) from the 8th to the 12th.. my husband was home for leave from iraq and we tried our hardest to conceive, but I do not know if it works. I typically have my period around the 28th but sometimes comes late or a month late... very...

Belly button piercing [ 4 Answers ]

How long would I have to stay out of the pool if I get my belly button done

Belly Button [ 6 Answers ]

I heard that if mom-to-be's belly button is outie then it's a boy and girl if it is innie. Is it true? Does anyone heard of such thing?

When does your belly button pop? [ 6 Answers ]

I just reached my 4th month of pregnancy. I normally have an innie belly button. (it's normally so "in" that you can't see all the way in it.) anyway, as of today, it has opened up and has become more shallow... I've heard of belly buttons poping out, but not this soon. This is my first child and I...

View more questions Search