Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Akash Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2006, 08:40 AM
    Improve Presence of mind
    Hi there... I am very happy to find such a website... and hope to get some possitive responses...

My problems:

I can not express to others properly whatever I know very well.
    I also don't have that much presence of mind...

Help me to improve these qualities...

I'll be greatfull to u..

Thank u very much in advance
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2006, 08:02 PM
    Hello there,
    Reading about the things you have difficulty explaining to others will build your vocabulary on the matter so you can better communicate what it is that you already know.
    This will also help speed up your reaction time.

Is there something specific?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Improve presence of mind [ 10 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I want to improve my presence of mind or quickwittedness.Most of the times I don't find the reply instantly of any general talk and I have to stood silent and after sometime I realize that could be one of the answers.Is my mind blunt?

Improve vertical jumping [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Hey Hey, I'm about 5'11 my goal is to touch the rim by March or so when I jump I need about 10 inches to touch the rim. I was thinking about buying SpringBak soles, has anyone ever used them? If so did they work and how much did I add to your jump? And if you got any good programs or anything...

Can someone help me improve on basketball? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm in 8th grade and only 5'2 but I really want to get better so I can make my high school team and I practice a lot but it doesn't seem to work So can someone help me out?

Help improve my son's reading... [ 18 Answers ]

My son is 10 yrs old and now in the 5th grade. He has always struggled with reading but I'm worried that he is not improving well enough. I don't want him to have a hard time, as he gets older work will get harder. Are there any suggestions of workbooks, games, or programs that are a sure thing...

View more questions Search