Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hapitung218 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2009, 12:51 AM
    90's toy,it is a blue teddy bear from baby gund
    HELLO,I am looking for a toy that is from a Canada babygund,it is a blue teddy bear.There are a butterfly rubbon on its neck.PLEASE HELP ME.. I have already found it for5 years,:( THANKS.. :o
    Its photos..

thanks for help!!!
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2009, 01:03 AM

I found a few that are close but have yet to find that actual bear, I will keep looking though.

BABY GUND ~ MY FIRST TEDDY ~ LARGE 20" BLUE BEAR *NWT* - eBay (item 190324016815 end time Aug-23-09 20:49:10 PDT)

GUND BABY BLUE 1ST TEDDY BEAR NWT - eBay (item 250486751203 end time Aug-29-09 18:13:34 PDT)
    hapitung218 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2009, 01:06 AM

Oh thanks and the teddy I want to find is a small teddy..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Kuddle teddy bear [ 4 Answers ]

I have an old teddy bear by a compeny named Kuddle,Kuddle toy inc. middlesex,N.J. 08846 made in japan, HE also is fullyjointed with a regestertion #18,I need to know what he is worth and more about him. Yhank u:confused:

Glow in the dark Teddy Bear [ 12 Answers ]

I am looking for a Glow in the dark teddy bear for my 3 year old granddaughter for Christmas. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much!

Late 80's/early 90's tiny teddy bear play set? [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of this little teddy bear play set I had when I was about 4 or 5 years old. The best way I can describe it is that it was a little plastic village of tiny bears the size of a penny. It came with a few tiny houses and a little ice cream parlor. You could fit one or two...

Teddy bear or grizly bear [ 6 Answers ]

OK as many have read my prevous threads know somewhat about me so for the rest here it is I am a 13 male I weigh 230 lbs and I am 6'2. Lately I have been in the citry and noticing people are afraid of me, I walk up to pretty,cute nice girls around my age and tlak to them and they think imlike...

What is the name of this 80's teddy bear? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of these teddy bears from the 80's? They were glittery bears, their noses looked like sugar coated dots, they sing a song that says 'yummy, yummy, yummy', and their noses smell like candy. If anyone can tell me this name of these bears, I would deeply appreciate it. ...

View more questions Search