Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avmejia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2009, 12:16 AM
    How to remove RVHOST in my computer?
    I'm having a hard time removing this virus or malware it keeps on coming back every time I open my computer.
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Aug 23, 2009, 02:16 AM
    See Symantec's Writeup on this threat and also prior AskMeHelpDesk post regarding it.
    Ramish Posts: 74, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2009, 02:21 AM
    It is a trojan and can be removed if you install Symantec, Northon or Kaspersky antiviruse.

Make sure you update your antivirus and then run a FULL Scan. Let me know if doesn't work -

CHEERS;
    printerph Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2009, 04:55 PM

How to remove rvhost.exe
    tropial Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2009, 11:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramish View Post
    It is a trojan and can be removed if you install Symantec, Northon or Kaspersky antiviruse.

Make sure you update your antivirus and then run a FULL Scan. Let me know if doesn't work -

CHEERS;
    I have tried it already but the RVHOST is still popping in my computer? What will I do? Help.. . my antivirus is basic AVG tnx...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove RVHOST.EXE malware ? [ 15 Answers ]

Does anyone have idea about the RVHOST.EXE malware, and how to remove this permanently, or Patch the OS in order not to get infected again in future? Mcafee version 8.0 + Antispyware + Patch 14 cannot remove this malware :o :o The only software that can remove this is PREVX, but it's a trial...

How to remove RVHOST.EXE malware? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there. My PC shows me that the file RVHOST.EXE has been infected by a virus, when I try to scan, my antivirus cannot see anything. But up to so far I cannot access the registry editor and every time I switch it on it shows me that the RVHOST.EXE is missing. May you please help me on how to...

How to remove rvhost [ 4 Answers ]

Hello! I need know to how to avoid the message dialog "Make sure rvhost.exe...." during bootup in winxp... help in this regard

Remove RVhost [ 1 Answers ]

How to remove rvhost

How to remove rvhost.exe warning [ 5 Answers ]

When I start my notebook, I get the message Windows cannot find rvhost.exe. Make sure you type the name correctly and try again. If I click OK to proceed, I have problem saving files and retrieving files. It takes a long time for the process to be complete. In certain cases, my system will...

View more questions Search