Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    isunny369 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Aug 22, 2009, 10:14 PM
    Secrect Crush!
    Well you know I'm in middle school now and its good so far. Well I have this crush on this boy name daikel. He's so fine!! There is just one problem. He the bad boy type. He's mean to me , he hits me, he stayed back, and is really really bad. OK I know your probably thinking why would you like a guy like this? Well I'm a good girl I make good grades and have good friends. I just like the bad boy type you know. Well the real problem is that I want to tell him but I think other girls like him. And there are these mean girls who start rumors and are annoying. And they are nice to sometimes. I'm actually popular really! But anyway I'm afraid of what's going to happen. I've been in drama before and I don't want to get back in it. I've told some of my friends. I mean I had a crush on him 4 about a year and 8 months. Please tell me what to do! And don't tell me your too young. You don't understand how it feels I mean he's just so fine. Oh and sometimes he will treat me nice and sweet. We flirt a lot and have touch but nothing serious. But anyway! Just help me out. Sorry its so long! Bye and love you guys thanks!!
    helpmepleaseee Posts: 28, Reputation: 10

Aug 23, 2009, 12:02 AM

Perhaps this should be under the Teen section? You may get more applicable help there. My personal advice would be to not date someone who hits you, that's kind of a cardinal rule I would say..
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2009, 12:12 AM

Agreed, this should be in teens.

First off, you don't like him, you lust him. Very different.

You are posting on a public site, so you can't say "Don't say ____". The fact of the matter is, anyone who can say "you're too young" is older than you. We aren't born older than you, we have grown through your age. We survived, so don't get cocky, we know a thing or two about being a teenager, and we know about growing up too. Until you have grown up, don't tell those who have what to do please.

Anyway, if he is mean to you, then you shouldn't like him, plain and simple. No one needs to say "how can you like him" because you don't like him. Your hormones are going crazy because you are in puberty, and you want him. Get used to it. You will end up wanting a bunch of people you can't or shouldn't have. It's a part of life.

What do you mean by you "have touch"?
    If you mean what I think you mean, then any guy who would "touch" you without a relationship is just using you and wants to use you. If you are seriously thinking about anything with anyone like that, then you are being immature, and letting your hormones control you.

Do you want to be in control, or another teen making stupid mistakes?
    CFZD Posts: 385, Reputation: 49

Aug 23, 2009, 12:14 AM

OP,

Then YOU hit him back, be mean to him, see how he reacts? I doubt he will like you after you've done this to him.

Even if he is interested in you on the same level, I can still see you cry in a few months here.

I've heard many girls like bad boy type, go ahead! You probably have to go through this pain to realize it's not worth of it.

Good luck.
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2009, 12:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CFZD View Post
    OP,

Then YOU hit him back, be mean to him, see how he reacts? I doubt he will like you after you've done this to him.

Even if he is interested in you on the same level, I can still see you cry in a few months here.

I've heard many girls like bad boy type, go ahead! You probably have to go through this pain to realize it's not worth of it.

Good luck.
    In my experience, the worse ones would like being hit back! :eek:

Yes, I agree that sometimes it's good to go through the pain, sometimes, to learn. However, if she has only been in school one week, just met this guy, and already touched him, how big of a mistake is she going to learn from? Not always the best solution.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2009, 12:51 AM

How old are you?
    When I was in 6th grade I was only 10... FAR to young to even be thinking about dating.

Aug 23, 2009, 07:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpinHere View Post
    Agreed, this should be in teens.

First off, you don't like him, you lust him. Very different.

You are posting on a public site, so you can't say "Don't say ____". The fact of the matter is, anyone who can say "you're too young" is older than you. We aren't born older than you, we have grown through your age. We survived, so don't get cocky, we know a thing or two about being a teenager, and we know about growing up too. Until you have grown up, don't tell those who have what to do please.

Anyway, if he is mean to you, then you shouldn't like him, plain and simple. Noone needs to say "how can you like him" because you don't like him. Your hormones are going crazy because you are in puberty, and you want him. Get used to it. You will end up wanting a bunch of people you can't or shouldn't have. It's a part of life.

What do you mean by you "have touch"?
    If you mean what I think you mean, then any guy who would "touch" you without a relationship is just using you and wants to use you. If you are seriously thinking about anything with anyone like that, then you are being immature, and letting your hormones control you.

Do you want to be in control, or another teen making stupid mistakes?
    Well thank you for answering my question. When I said that we touch I didn't mean in a sexual way I meant like when he hits me. But anyway I really like your advice and I didn't mean to be cocky its just my parents they always get on my nerves about this. But I've tried to get over him one time but it didn't work. For now on I'm going to try to get over him and do my work and study hard. I don't need a boyfriend right now. I can wait. Thank you anyway and thanks for caring about my feelings. Well got to go!! Bye
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2009, 02:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by isunny369 View Post
    Well thank you for answering my question. when i said that we touch i didnt mean in a sexual way i meant like when he hits me. but anyway i really like your advice and i didnt mean to be cocky its just my parents they always get on my nerves about this. but i've tried to get over him one time but it didnt work. for now on im going to try to get over him and do my work and study hard. i dont need a boyfriend right now. i can wait. thank you anyways and thanks for caring about my feelings. well got to go!!!!! bye
    They're your parents, they want what's best for you.

I'm glad that you have realized that boys are not the best thing for you right now. Your parents knew this, and tried to tell you, but obviously you had to learn for yourself. I'm glad you learned before ruining anything.

As far as getting over him goes, you don't just do it. Just stay away from him, focus on your schoolwork and your friends (he isn't a friend, in case you are wondering) and it'll come with time, it's not an overnight thing.

Good luck! :)

Aug 23, 2009, 04:06 PM
    They're your parents, they want what's best for you.

I'm glad that you have realized that boys are not the best thing for you right now. Your parents knew this, and tried to tell you, but obviously you had to learn for yourself. I'm glad you learned before ruining anything.

As far as getting over him goes, you don't just do it. Just stay away from him, focus on your schoolwork and your friends (he isn't a friend, in case you are wondering) and it'll come with time, it's not an overnight thing.

Good luck! :)
    thank you again. I love my parents very much. And that will never change they can just be you know. But thank you may I ask whays your name because you seem very caring to me your like a third parents. Well love you!! I'm going to be on here for a while just hit me up bye
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2009, 04:36 PM

Sorry, don't give out my name, but I can assure you I'm not a parent, but thank you for the compliment.
    I hope that when the time comes for me to be a father, I make a good one. :)

Aug 23, 2009, 06:41 PM
    Sorry, don't give out my name, but I can assure you I'm not a parent, but thank you for the compliment.
    I hope that when the time comes for me to be a father, I make a good one. :)
    Thank you man! That was so sweet you touch my heart! When I read this I cried. I know you will be a good father. Your something special to me. I will always remember as my third dad cause I don't have one just a stepdad who's over protective but I love! Thanks! Third dad LOL I'm a girl too bye!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2009, 11:48 AM
    Guys your age are after one thing... getting in your pants... they don't love you, or even care to know you. Fall for their tricks and lies... and you will be a single mom working as a chashier at Walmart living an a rat and cockroach infested apartment on the bad side of town because you can't afford better.

Study... stay away from the guys until you complete your education and you will be better equipped for life at that time.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 24, 2009, 12:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by isunny369 View Post
    thank you man! that was so sweet you touch my heart! when i read this i cried. i know you will be a good father. your something special to me. i will always remember as my third dad cause i dont have one just a stepdad who's over protective but i love! thanx! third dad LOL im a girl too bye!
    Is this how you act with every guy that shows you a bit of attention and understanding?

Convent, that's what I recommend, until you get your head on straight.

You're a flirt, that's fine, but if you don't tone it down you're going to end up being used.
    CFZD Posts: 385, Reputation: 49

Aug 24, 2009, 07:59 PM

Actually,
    I don't recommend dating before college at all!
    It's very important to finish your education, growing mature before you even think about boys.
    From my experience, I didn't even see anyone that's qualified when in college, the guys were still growing, they did nothing but hurting my girlfriends. Focus on yourself is more important at your age, you have a long way to go. Don't let boys make your cry.
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2009, 05:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CFZD View Post
    Actually,
    I don't recommend dating before college at all!
    It's very important to finish your education, growing mature before you even think about boys.
    From my experience, I didnt even see anyone that's qualified when in college, the guys were still growing, they did nothing but hurting my girlfriends. Focus on yourself is more important at your age, you have a long way to go. Don't let boys make your cry.
    Exactly... almost noboby marries a high school sweetheart... because neither has matured emotionally into the people they will be as adults and most find they can't stand each other when that happens. But a lot of girls... and I do mean girls, not women, have babies from them just the same... and nearly always are the ones that have to bear responsibility for them at the cost of both their education and chance at a better life.

Have a kid in high school and you are never going to have that nice house, you will not finish high school, or college, not have any real skill and thus be lucky if you ever make minimum wage much less a good salary your entire life. And guys who are successful, and went to college thus have the good jobs don't want a high school dropout with someone else's kid.

And yes... this happens all too often.

Wait a few years until you finish your education... THEN you have a shot at a real man and a real life.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2009, 10:56 AM

I see a girl who has had 3 fathers and is looking for a male to love - good boy, bad boy, any boy.

One of those "time for a therapist" situations.

Plus if in middle school there's no problem with a guy who hits her I can hardly wait until she gets older.

I see a disaster forming here.

On the other hand, if this is just teenage angst, sort of a blog, who knows.
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2009, 11:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Exactly....almost noboby marries a highschool sweetheart....because neither has matured emotionally into the people they will be as adults and most find they can't stand each other when that happens. But a lot of girls....and I do mean girls, not women, have babies from them just the same...and nearly always are the ones that have to bear responsibility for them at the cost of both their education and chance at a better life. \
    Sorry, but I have to disagree.

Too many people marry their high school crush. It's almost no one that stays with their high school crush after growing up.

Other than that, I agree! :D
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2009, 12:31 PM
    Sorry, but I have to disagree.

Too many people marry their high school crush. It's almost noone that stays with their highschool crush after growing up.

Other than that, I agree! :D
    Good point... the right combination of words can make all the difference. :D

The national divorce rate would be far lower as well if more people waited until they developed the maturity to really understand what they were doing in a relationship, and that can take a very long time for some people.. its not automatically bestowed upon anyone at a given age.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you get over a crush? [ 9 Answers ]

Well last school year I started getting a crush on this guy. We talked a tid bit but I always got so nervous I backed out of conversations with him with really simple responses. I thought that having a summer vacation would give me more than enough time to get over him. But now that the new school...

Do you think he has a crush on me too? [ 9 Answers ]

I have a crush with this guy who is my schoolmate. We do not belong in the same batch so we don't talk, be together, communicate or something. I've got a crush on him, maybe, for 4 months now but for the past few days I've been noticing that whenever I look at him I feel that he also does. I can...

I have a crush on someone [ 7 Answers ]

I have a crush on someone, and need to Know if he feels the same? Thanks,

I have a crush, but does he like me? [ 5 Answers ]

I am in high school and I have a huge crush on this one guy. He sits beside me in class. He always yells my nikename in the hallway, gives me high5's and like to talk to me sometimes. He is really cute and I am trying my best to flirt. I am a very attractive girl but I have no luck in the boyfriend...

My crush knows that I like him. [ 3 Answers ]

I am in middle school. I am in 6th grade. I have liked this boy since 2nd grade. We are very good friends. I only occasionally see him around the mall and stuff but besides that only in school. He is one of my best friends and I just found out a couple hours ago that he knows I like him! He has...

View more questions Search