Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Saiyuri Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2009, 08:46 PM
    It Is So Hard to Orgasm.
    I was always concerned with whether I had a loose vagina. But I was talking with this guy and had sent him pics (sounds so bad but we're just friends), and he said I looked really tight. My previous bfs did have small penises, but I don't know...

Other than that it still doesn't make sense to me, why I take so long to get off. Because guys usually first anyway, so for me to take extra long kind of sucks. Lol

Suggestions?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Aug 22, 2009, 08:51 PM

How old are you?

Aug 22, 2009, 09:03 PM

Oh, 20. Sorry, I forgot. Lol

Aug 22, 2009, 09:04 PM
    Been having sex off and on since I was 16. No, 17. Lol
    Expert

Aug 22, 2009, 09:11 PM

Do you masturbate?

You should.

How can anyone ELSE know how to get you to orgasm if you don't know?

You should ALSO institute a "me first" rule---he doesn't get his until you get yours.

Aug 22, 2009, 09:21 PM

I didn't masturbate until I was 19. Lol And I got to where I did it everyday. But now I do it maybe once a week. With a prop. Lol

Clitoral stimulation is all I head but it just kind of gets boring. And maybe the guy just sucked but getting eaten out was boring too. O.o

Do I have sexual ADD? XD
    Expert

Aug 22, 2009, 09:25 PM

Nope... you have impatient partners, and too much of a goal in mind when you're in bed.

Aug 22, 2009, 09:30 PM

Well my 1st boyfriend was an infamous minute man. The one after him was a 5ish minute man. And my boyfriend after him we would go for like 2 hours and he just couldn't hold it anymore... So often times I would get disappointed...
    Expert

Aug 22, 2009, 09:33 PM

You need to be willing to self-stimulate during sex---and please be aware that MOST women cannot orgasm during sex.

Better for him to help you orgasm other ways BEFORE intercourse even begins.

Aug 22, 2009, 09:38 PM

I would help. I didn't at first but then I was like, I have to get in there and help too. Lol

They would try but then I'd get bored and say let's have sex rather than foreplay... And usually after I orgasm then I'm done. I was probably just mad because of all the times he got off and not me though... lol >w<'
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 22, 2009, 09:41 PM

Females ALWAYS take longer than guys -- a LOT longer!

Please go to your local library or look at some well-written web sites to learn about female sexuality.

And please stop sending pictures of your private parts to anyone.

Aug 22, 2009, 09:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Females ALWAYS take longer than guys -- a LOT longer!

Please go to your local library or look at some well-written web sites to learn about female sexuality.

And please stop sending pictures of your private parts to anyone.

I have stopped sending pics. But even if I didn't then that's no one's business except my own. I was just letting y'all know what he said and how he even knew. So don't judge me or criticize me in ANY way.
    Expert

Aug 22, 2009, 09:50 PM

Please don't get insulting.

You asked for advice--you got it.

I edited your response to take the rude part out.

Aug 22, 2009, 09:51 PM

Well if she was not going to actually help y post. Doesn't make sense. I asked for advice not judgement.
    Expert

Aug 22, 2009, 09:55 PM

You're posting on a public board on the internet.

What, exactly, do you expect?

You are GOING to get judged. If you don't like it, don't post on public boards.

Aug 22, 2009, 09:58 PM

Then point me somewhere with helpful advice Only. I'll gladly go.
    Expert

Aug 22, 2009, 10:10 PM

A lawyer, a doctor, a psychiatrist, or anyone else you PAY for only helpful advice is a sure bet for a place to ONLY get helpful advice.

I've been trying to help you, but I won't tolerate childish snottery like name calling.

This is a free site, you're getting free advice, and believe it or not, our members DO want to help you. Sometimes people NEED to hear how others view them in order to get to a healthier lifestyle.

And--you have to admit--sending explicit pictures of yourself to someone isn't exactly a smart idea.

Aug 22, 2009, 10:14 PM

I know. U've been helpful but... Not that chick. Not to me at least. She obviously didn't read what all I've said.

I'm not childish. Just defensive.

I haven't sent Anymore nude pics out. Me and the guy r still great friends and he always tries to point me in the right direction. But to him, me getting off just means a big... thing. And I think my problem requires more than just that.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 22, 2009, 10:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiyuri View Post
    Then point me somewhere with helpful advice Only. I'll gladly go.
    I suggested your local public library (Dewey Decimal number 312) and also well-written web sites.

I had said "please" and didn't expect verbal retaliation. Most females do not orgasm during intercourse. Reading and looking at the illustrations in a book such as The Joy of Sex would be a good place to start.

Aug 22, 2009, 10:22 PM

I don't consider adding 'please' in front of an almost command too polite... But that's just me perhaps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hard to orgasm in doggie position [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, When we are making love and my wife is in front, the intensity of everything is greater, for both of us. But on reaching orgasm, if I don't mostly withdraw, it feels as if my penis is being pinched, to the point that I don't ejaculate. If I bring up the topic with her, she will take...

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

Female unable to orgasm, urinates when near orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

This is a complicated question. My girlfriend has never been able to have an orgasm. While performing oral sex, I found a spot on the clitorus where it seems like I could give her an orgasm. When it seems like she is starting to have an orgasm, she begins to urinate. I do believe it is urine...

Hard time having orgasm [ 13 Answers ]

Hi how are all I'm amom and have 5 children I always stress and I'm having lack of sex desire but the prablem is with my husbend if I don't have orgasm wow !that abig deal he gets mad so disspointed and some times he things cause I'm not happy with my life or I don't have strong feelings for him...

View more questions Search