Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    achase89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2009, 06:05 PM
    Hitachi TV screen not turning on
    I have just plugged in a Hitachi TV. I have connected the box to AC power, the TV screen to Ac power and the hitachi cable between box and Screen. The box has a green light, the TV screen has nothing. I have tried the ON button on the screen (under the TV), but still no action from the TV screen. Am I missing something incredibly easy?
    DanielF Posts: 158, Reputation: 14

Aug 23, 2009, 12:37 AM

Most likely it is 'something incredibly easy', but until you give us some details it will be hard to help you.

TV model number? How is it connected to the set-top box (cable type, connector names)?

Daniel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kohler 3 knob shower faucet keeps turning and turning on the hot water. [ 12 Answers ]

I have a 3 knob Kohler shower faucet in my bathroom. The hot water keeps turning and turning and doesn't stop. The water does turn on and off but it also keeps dripping. I have to play with it in order to prevent it from dripping as much as possible. How can I fix this? It is an older type Kohler...

76 inch Hitachi to buy [ 2 Answers ]

I have chance to buy a 76 inch rear projection TV. For $2,000. That is 3 to 4 years old. I was told new it ran $13,000. Has anyone know of any problems with this TV. I've seen it play in HD and it is fabulous. Tom

Hitachi TV [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm trying to find a user's guide or a service manual for a Hitachi TV model number "CTZ7883B" or "CT27883B"" television. What I need to know is the IrF code set. Thanks, Don

View more questions Search