Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jdma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2009, 02:02 PM
    I want to find my dad biological parents!
    My dad was born in California on Dec. 26th of 1956, he was adpoted shortly after, the only thing I know about his biological parents are that they were irish and their last name was munson. I have no idea how to even start the process of finding them but would like to do so before it is too late. I have questions that anyone would have such as why they gave him up for adoption and I also want to know any of their medical history that may affect me or my children. Has anyone ever gone through this process beofre? And if so could you lead me in the right direction?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Aug 22, 2009, 02:41 PM

Why are you looking instead of your dad?

Unless you have a medical reason, adoption records will not be opened, and many of the options available to your dad are not available to you.

You can try posting on reunion websites like adoption.com, adoption.org, and ISSR.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find my biological parents [ 7 Answers ]

How do I find my biological parents without knowing any information on them, not even their names. The only information I have is that I was born in Flint, Michigan and my birth name is Christina. I was given up for adoption to a very well known and prominent family in Flint Michigan, where I...

How to find my biological parents [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I was adopted and I really want to know where I came from, who I looked like more and all the normal question any adopted child would want to know. I only have adoption papers but I have no record of their name or information. My adopted parents have tried their best to find any information...

How can I find my biological parents? [ 11 Answers ]

I have no idea who they are, what they do, are what the heck they look like. I have no information, and I just want to know. :(

I would like to find my biological parents [ 5 Answers ]

I was adopted in November 15 1989 in benton Ar

How can I find my biological parents names? [ 5 Answers ]

I am adopted and I don't have any information on my biological parents.

View more questions Search