Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastorstan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2009, 12:56 PM
    An Indiana Jones scene
    I'm looking for a scene in an Indiana Jones movie where Jones has a warning that he'll be in danger to go any further in his quest. Can you tell me if there's one and in what movie and where in the film if you know:confused:Thanks.
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Aug 23, 2009, 11:02 AM
    Sorry but in EVERY Indiana Jones movie, Indy is warned not to go any further looking for the ancient "whatever it is." Raiders of the Lost Ark, The Last Crusade, and Kingdom of the Crystal Skull all had someone or some tablet or some scroll or some parchment warning Indy not to look for the hidden thing. But, I don't remember their being a warning in The Temple of Doom however.
    superk Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Aug 23, 2009, 11:14 AM

You must remember what they are after or at least describe who was with him during the quest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Real Life Bridget Jones [ 12 Answers ]

How did you all meet your significant others? I'm a 24 year old female, and I've never Had a boyfriend. Although I know part of this is attributed to my weight. I'm 5'5 and Approximately 177 lbs, I feel there's more to it than just appearances. I do have A very warm and friendly personality,...

Michael Walter Jones [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I am trying to locate the family of Michael Walter Jones. Michael is now deceased, some time in the 70s/80s. Michael married a Grace Le Cras (best guess is St Saviours church, Guernsey, CI). They lived next to my parents in the late 40s early 50s and emigrated to Vancouver, Canada. They...

View more questions Search