Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandrea Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2009, 10:48 AM
    Tstat AC Circuit wiring
    I have a Chronotherm IV tstat and continue to blow circuit board fuses. I followed the wiring diagram that was provided... there are two transformer circuits and the heating is running fine. Cannot get the stat to work. I have jumpered both fan and condenser circuits and got them both to work.
    What is the likelihood of a bad stat. thoughts on which color wires should land on the o,g,y,r terminals... curently o =w,g=g,y=y and r=r...
    Help we are hot and do not want to jumper past the tstat for a long time... Stuck in Bill's tropical humidity in the Northeast...

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring from old ruum tstat to hunter tstat [ 7 Answers ]

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20991&stc=1&d=1245520740 https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20992&stc=1&d=1245520740 First pic is my old tstat - I believe it is a heat pump. (note that orange wire and gray wires are not used, E and W2 are...

Wiring a new Tstat for baseboard heater [ 1 Answers ]

This is an existing installation that I'm working with. I want to install a programmable Tstat in place of the existing manual rotary style Tstat. The baseboard heater is 8 ft long, 240 Volt. I don't know anymore about it. Coming from the breaker box to the wall junction box there are 4...

TSTAT wiring [ 2 Answers ]

I am replacing a Robertshaw 9520 TSTAT with a Carrier TSTATCCREC01. The current wiring on 9520 goes to these terminals. W2 has only a jumper. R, Y1, O, G, E, C, And a jumper from W2 to E. The carrier terminals are as follows:

Tstat wiring [ 4 Answers ]

I am putting in a honeywell tstat TH8110U, and have two wires coming out the wall (white and black). Is the white the heat relay?

Heating & AC Wiring from Handler to TSTAT [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I just bought this house and did not realize that the Central Air/Heat wiring were all disconnected. The handyman want it $500 to wire this. I see no point of spending this type of money just for connect these wire. I hope someone here can help me on these connections. I don't know much...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.