Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kirstalicious Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2010, 04:20 PM
    @babeygurl_08 We are also not meat to tattoo or skins, pierce our ears, or dye our hair. That's thing with being a human being. It's your own body and you are entitled to do whatever you want with it. That doesn't mean you can be purposefully crude to someone else simply because they view beauty differently. (And I don't care what you say, the way you worded that sentence was meant to be rude.)
    HU4L. Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2012, 10:44 PM
    I'm stetching too but mine won't move up to a 6 I'm at an 8 right now and they just won't go through grrr!!
    Pietra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2012, 08:59 PM
    So I'm just going to comment here... stretching from 2g to a 0g is DOUBLE the normal stretch you have been doing from say 6g to a 4... its like 3mm instead of 1mm... THAT is why you can't get it in... you need to stretch to a 1g... wait a month or so and then go to a 0. At this stage of the game, your bet option is to start taping plugs and slowly stretching to a one. I found all this out from experience when I purchased a 0g taper and could only get it half way in before my ears started to bleed... My ears had been at 2g from 3 months and had completely healed... so I did some googling... yeah.. you need to stretch to 1g first. They are very hard to find too... so finding a plug and taping is the easiest (and cheapest! ) way to go :) Best of luck and happy stretching! :D
    echosdreamerx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2012, 10:36 AM
    I hate when people say stupid about people stretching my lobes are stretched to 1 inch and my septum to a 2g I have 32 piercings all together and as far as stretching goes you might want to get your ears scalpled its a lot quicker

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gsd Ears [ 3 Answers ]

At what age the German Shepherd's ear get erected. My pup is almost 9 weeks now. Thanks.

Why stretch it ? [ 10 Answers ]

OK I'm 24, I never thought about it or worried about it until today I read this.. I'm uncircumcised. It s retract while flaccid( not hard ) so I can always clean it by pulling it back all the way.. so it's not a problem.. but when erect though. It doesn't retract all the way.. just to the middle of...

Man with no ears! [ 29 Answers ]

Sadly, Tony was born without ears, and though he proved to be Successful in business, his problem annoyed him greatly. One day he needed to hire a new manager for his company, so he set up Three interviews.

Ears, ears, ears. When will it end? [ 28 Answers ]

Okay so for those of you that don't remember... Callie started scratching her ears, A lot. She wimpered every time she would scratch them. I bought some ear solution and cleaned her ears and it did not help. I finally took her to the Vet and the Vet said he could not find any signs of earmites...

View more questions Search