Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ikehuamen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2009, 02:29 AM
    As an agent to a major supplier of caustic soda I want to prepare principal profile
    My name is ikehuamen o omkhui. I an the ceo of HOLDERNESS AND LAMBERT LIMITED, manufacturer and major distributor of caustic soda in spain. i am registered with NIGERIA BREWERY as a contractor to supply raw materials to them. I want to the company in spain to supply caustic soda to Nigeria brewery through my company. Nigeria Brewery has asked me to send the profile of the company in spain to them to determine whether they have the capacity and experience in the supply of caustic soda. In this case the company abroad will provide all logistics from importation import license, wharehousing and distribution to nigeria brewery's factories across the country
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2009, 02:46 AM
    Hi, ikehuamen!

What do you mean by "caustic soda", please? Is that sodium hydroxide?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bicarbonate of soda vs. Baking soda? [ 2 Answers ]

In Australia, we only have bicarbonate of soda and baking powder. The chocolate crinkles recipe I want to try out requires baking soda. Which can I use to substitute & how much?:confused:

Agreement in Principal [ 1 Answers ]

What is exactly is an agreement in Principal? If a developer has sold a piece of land and is proposing an agreement in principal which will disclose is contract with a third party prior to a group of investors removing a Les Pendens, is this a good idea? Does an agreement in principal protect both...

Ventury Principal [ 1 Answers ]

What is the ventuery principal? What is the relation between Pressure and velocity corresponding to ventury principal for gas?

Identifying baking soda and washing soda [ 2 Answers ]

Using a monoprotic acid, how would you find out which sample is baking soda and which sample is washing soda if you have unknown samples of each? I think it has something to do with how much CO2 each produces when reacted with the acid, but I don't know which produces more CO2 and which produces...

View more questions Search