Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    44pinky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2003, 10:29 AM
    Reformat the hard disk on a laptop PC
    I have reformatted the hard disks on standard PCs.
    Is it the same for laptops?
    I am concerned about the battery monitoring systems.
    Help!?
    cyrus Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2003, 11:17 AM
    reformat the hard disk on a laptop PC
    Reformating will be the same but if your laptop uses speacial software for battery usage you'll have to make sure its avaible online or that you have the supporting software for example I have a sony viao and all software came with it but I upgrading to xp from me and the software was availbe oninle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hard disk problem [ 4 Answers ]

Hai, This is sandeep kumar. I am having problem with my hard disk which is seagate. Till day before yesterday it was working fine. But today it is not even detecting. I am in confusion what to do. I don't know what may be the problem in tha disk. So can you please suggest me what may be the...

Reformat a Dell Win XP HE Hard Drive? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am having a bit of a problem with a freind's computer, been trying to get it going for well over 2 weeks, but EVERYTHING I have tried seems not to work. :( The computer is a 18 Month old Dell Desktop with Windows XP home Edition installed. It was running frustratingly slow, and Would...

Cannot access hard disk [ 5 Answers ]

I have 2 HDs on my XP sysyem.Suddenly,I cannot access the slave,boot up locks up on"verifying DMI pool data". If I disconnect D: all is well.If I define d: as master and diconnect c:,I can then boot up from floppy and access the drive. The drive (20GIG) has partitions primary 8,extended 19+ and I...

Hard Disk - Bad Clusters [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All I was getting physical problem in my hard disk C: drive, on scanning I got 11 bad clusters , also it was mentioned that from now onwards these bad clusters will not be used for data storage . Now I want to upgrade to WIN XP from 98 , so please tell me what should I do for that, and...

Hard disk problem [ 6 Answers ]

My computer has two hard drives, they are both detected and accessible via device manager but the second hard drive does not show up as a separate drive in my computer i.e.. As drive /:E so I can not load data on to it. How can I get to show as a separate drive.

View more questions Search