Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mjrbass71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2009, 01:24 AM
    90's animated movie? "I have people bumps"
    I remember seeing the commmercial for this animated movie with a goose in it and one of his lines is "I have people pumps". It has been a running joke with me and my wife for years and we had only seen the commercial and can not remember or find the movie any where. What was the movie?
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Aug 22, 2009, 01:52 AM

Could it be aristocats?

The AristoCats (1970)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 22, 2009, 09:09 AM

Balto (1995)
    sevaStrA88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2010, 08:45 AM
    Yes it is Balto.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated Unicorn Movie (Not "Unico" or "Last Unicorn") [ 20 Answers ]

Hello - feeling confident someone might know about this movie given the excellent help identifying "Unico" in a previous post... What is this Movie? Back in the late 80's when I was a kid in Buffalo, I saw one of those TV movies about a little Unicorn who apparently could also grow into a...

Animated movie about "birth" of rock n roll, in the 80s [ 6 Answers ]

There was an animated movie back in the 80s about a young man in the streets who ends up a rock and roll star. There were some great songs on the soundtrack by Gerry Rafferty, Bruce Hornsby, Bob Seeger and such. Anybody know the title of that movie and where I might get a hold of a DVD?

Late 80's early 90's movie "High Tops" ? [ 21 Answers ]

Anyone ever heard of the movie (or like a stage play/musical) called "High Tops"? It was a high school with an angel and a devil... don't remember much else. Thanks. J

80's/early 90's movie with a group of young boys and the song "The Wanderer" [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie that is about a group of young boys. I think the movie is about them and some kind of adventure type story. The only thing I remember is that the song "The Wanderer" made popular by Dion, is in the movie in a scene where one of the boys is pretending to shave in his...

View more questions Search