Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    betty jean Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2009, 01:46 PM
    Working on dryer
    I have an older model kenmore propane dryer, it stopped heating so I changed the igniter and cleaned it all out. Any suggestions on what to do next
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2009, 01:58 PM

Check the stick, troubleshooting gas driers. Click on Applianeces at the top, when your reading this thread. The Stickys are at the top.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dryer not working [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My dryer has power (the inside light is on), but when I press the start switch the Dryer doesn't work... What it's? Thanks,:o:confused:

My dryer is not working [ 3 Answers ]

I need to change the breaker so my dryer can put out the heat that is required. How do I change a breaker inside the breaker box?? :confused:

Dryer no working [ 2 Answers ]

My stop dryer stop before the time is up what could it be?

Ge dryer not working [ 1 Answers ]

Dryer was working until I turned the start knob. There was a pop sound and we thought all we had to do was replace the knob. After replacing it we tried to start it and nothing happens. If you put your hand on it while turning the start knob you feel a faint vibration

Gas Dryer Not Working [ 9 Answers ]

Need help please: Dryer Model Details MOD: 110.76812695 SERIAL: MJ3620970 TYPE: DWSR-NAT-1206006-CV22 Started about year ago and I ignored it :( The dryer for some reason stopped getting warm for certain Fabruic Temperatures: High Cotton stopped working, so I just used permanent press ...

View more questions Search