Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tina Pana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2009, 01:42 PM
    Commercial cleaning contracts
    I am starting my own commercial cleaning business. How can I find contracts to get my business going?

Thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2009, 09:38 PM
    Hi, Tina Pana!

I and some others here can give you lots of ideas as to how to get contracts. However, what I would appreciate knowing, is how much actual experience have you had cleaning for others in order to make a profit for yourself, please?

Thanks!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Sep 5, 2009, 11:11 AM

Looks like this person isn't coming back Clough...
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2009, 02:44 PM
    Could very well be, Stringer...

I've had people email though, about business where we take a number of weeks to connect back and forth. I don't know why that is...

Thanks!
    micradave Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2009, 05:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, Tina Pana!

I and some others here can give you lots of ideas as to how to get contracts. However, what I would appreciate knowing, is how much actual experience have you had cleaning for others in order to make a profit for yourself, please?

Thanks!
    Hi clough my names ronnie and was wondering how I can get more cleaning contracts for bussines as I have two one is a bank and the other is an office but would like more also I don't know if my rates are to high if you could let me know
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2009, 11:10 PM
    Hi again, micradave!

I can help you with the advertising and marketing thing, as can Stringer. He also will know about pricing.

But, let's please continue on the other thread that you started since this is the thread of someone else.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get commercial cleaning contracts [ 18 Answers ]

I have a cleaning company that has lots of residential business but have no idea how to land commercial contracts I don't know were to start any help would be most appreciated. Julian thanks.

How to bid on commercial cleaning contracts [ 5 Answers ]

I have started a home based janitorial company. Do anyone know how to bid on commercial building cleaning jobs? I was informed that multiplying the total square foot of areas to be cleaned by cents per square foot is one way. Are there any other ways? ...

Commercial cleaning contracts [ 2 Answers ]

How to get commercial cleaning contracts in atlanta ga.

Commercial bidding contracts [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering what's the average contract length for a commercial cleaning job... 3 months... 6 months... or 12 months?? Thanks for the input ! Much appreciated!

View more questions Search