Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rronal71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2009, 01:07 PM
    Searching for someone
    How can I find someone I knew 40 years ago only by her maiden name and city and state
    Where she now lives?
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Aug 21, 2009, 08:45 PM

Why do you need to find this person?

1) Try hiring a private investigator

2) Friends of friends that might have her contact?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have been searching [ 1 Answers ]

I am a Kenyan and I have a big sister and her name is Kamanthe.My name is Nzioki.we were orpharned when we were 7and 5 yrs old.we were educated by the church through christian Children's Fund Canada.our sponsors name was Mary Mash and she was a teacher in Canada.Am now 39yrs old and I need her...

Searching for my dad [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. My name is kylie an I am 18 years old, I am looking for my biological father nathan green who I have never met. I know he lives in the same area as me (lowestoft), but can't find him, can anyone help me?

Searching for GOD [ 40 Answers ]

Where is god??

Searching for someone [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to find out a woman's married name. I know her maiden name but not her first name. I would like to find it for free-of course! Thanks.

What we all are searching for? [ 2 Answers ]

Once you have lost that "special" thing in marriage because of all the familiarity or what not... How do you bring back the intimacy in marriage? How do you bring out all the passion you once had or build passion if you have never had it? Seriously, if so many of us are not happy in our...

View more questions Search