Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neozj13 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2006, 12:42 AM
    Forgot TV show from 90s.
    I used to love this show. Its very vague - but it is kind of like x-files. Its with this girl and her family on a trailer van riding around. In one episode the trailer breaks down and its because of lephrechauns. In another, it is really hot outside and the pool looks all green and gross. I think she can like talk to ghosts. Oh you, in another she finds this metal-looking circle with holes in it and the holes can blink and some bad guys use it to find the island of atlantis at the end. Also, I think her father is dead and in one episode she talks to him when she runs inside this spiral-shell (that episode has to do with Fibonacci sequence of numbers 1, 1, 2, 3, 5... ) That's all I got. PLEEEEEASSEEEEE HELP ME!! WHAT AM I THINKING OF!? :eek: :eek: :eek:

~Zach~
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2006, 04:24 AM
    Was the mother a musician and the daughter have special powers of some sort?
    wolfboy Posts: 32, Reputation: 4

Oct 25, 2006, 04:27 AM
    Wasn't it on the disney channel.

I think rick is on the right track though
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2006, 04:50 AM
    It came to me!
    "So Weird" is the series I'm thinking of.

Was that it?
    neozj13 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2006, 07:02 AM
    Wow that's it! Thank you sooo much. You definitely saved me from going insane wondering what that show was. AHHH, some good childhood memories! Thanks again.

~Zach~:D :D :D
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2006, 07:31 AM
    Cool. We LOVED that show!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's show from the 80s or maybe 90s [ 3 Answers ]

I can't seem to remember the name of a show that I watched when I was a kid It had two kids a girl and a boy who owned a coloring book which they jumped into. Then they came to this place and there was a woman who always wore rainbow socks. That's not a lot of info but its all I got.

90s sci-fi television show [ 7 Answers ]

I remember a sci-fi television show from the early 90s in the same genre as Quantum Leap. All that I can recall is that the main character has a virtual, holographic secretary that "lives" in a credit-card size chip that he carries... I want to say that her name might be Velma with a V?

90s SCIFI forgotten TV show [ 2 Answers ]

I remember an early 90s TV show that was on TBS or TNT or something like that. It was very possibly on in the after school slot, or maybe I just saw it every time I stayed home sick from school. So the show had this liquid metallic (quicksilver, possibly) space ship, who's hull opened up into...

Fantasy/SciFi TV Show from the 90s [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name ofthis show it is driving me crazy, it was a show set in a world where half the plante was in darkness and the other half in light, it was a weird fantasy/scifi show I think it was on FOX but I haven't found any information on this show anywhere. It had weird puppet like...

90s Art Show [ 2 Answers ]

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!! I've been trying to think of this show that I used to watch -- it may have been a Canadian show, not sure. There was a guy riding on a bike and picked up garbage and sang a song about Recycle Cycle. Also they made puppets and crafts from stuff around the house, like say...

View more questions Search