Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naocsu Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2006, 10:59 PM
    Kids Movie Title... HELP!
    Ok, I remember watching this cartoon with my younger sister, maybe late 80s early 90s. I know there is a little girl who has a locket of her father, who is a pilot thought to be killed in a crash. There is a fat lady and a skinny guys that sing about dividends with a giant cake and money flys around. I think there are dogs involved somewhere in the movie. Maybe a french poodle and a street dog. In the end, the girl finds out her father is alive, and the fat lady and skinny guy don't get their money. The girl runs out to meet her father on a dock where he lands his plane that can land on water...
    If anyone has any clue as to what this movie may be please please let me know!
    Thank you
    NaoCsu
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Oct 24, 2006, 11:12 PM
    I remember watching this movie as a kid it's

Tom and Jerry the Movie

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105616/

Although the site doesn't explain much about it, it is the right movie.

Oct 24, 2006, 11:19 PM
    OMG you are so right! Thank you so much!!

And somewhere in there the kitchen got destroyed right?

Oct 24, 2006, 11:22 PM
    Yeah, and the girls father was alive, and they met up at their old cabin... The dogs belonged to the bad aunt I believe... and the girl always drew pictures...

Oct 24, 2006, 11:23 PM
    Exactly! Thanks again!

Oct 24, 2006, 11:24 PM
    Lol no problem...
    danradcliffe879 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Dec 29, 2006, 06:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by naocsu
    Ok, I remember watching this cartoon with my younger sister, maybe late 80s early 90s. I know there is a little girl who has a locket of her father, who is a pilot thought to be killed in a crash. There is a fat lady and a skinny guys that sing about dividends with a giant cake and money flys around. I think there are dogs involved somewhere in the movie. Maybe a french poodle and a street dog. In the end, the girl finds out her father is alive, and the fat lady and skinny guy don't get their money. The girl runs out to meet her father on a dock where he lands his plane that can land on water.....
    If anyone has any clue as to what this movie may be please please let me know!
    Thank you
    NaoCsu
    It might be a sad movie. Maybe this girl is trying to find the man who killed her dad. Maybe... I am not sure. But I seen that movie somewhere but I am not sure what the name of the movie is
    s2tp Posts: 299, Reputation: 61

Dec 29, 2006, 07:38 PM
    I am sooo confused, LOL. The description given says nothing about a mouse and a cat... was Tom and Jerry actually in the movie? Never seen it... so, just curious as to how this story line fits into a classical cartoon of a cat and mouse chasing each other..?

Dec 30, 2006, 03:49 PM
    Yeah they were in the movie, but they didn't really chase one another, they ended up helping one another to help the poor girl who was originally described in the first post. But, yeah it is the right movie, I've watched it a few times, and no it's not like a classical tom and jerry cartoon...
    ben7777777 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2010, 05:11 AM
    Strange really... it sounded more like all dogs go to heavan which is almost exactly the same story lol.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's Kids Movie Title [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a movie about kids who live in a place where it rains all of the time, except for one day every 100 or 1000 years or something? For some reason the main charater is forced to miss the one day of sun by other kids who pick on him. I can't remember the title, or anything else...

Kids movie! [ 9 Answers ]

There was this kids movie that I am trying to remember the name of. I watched it back in the early 90's I think, but I am not sure how old it is. There was this girl who I think looked kind of like a clown or a doll and she was in a room with toys and stuffed animals who came to life and then...

Need help with title for 80's kids film [ 1 Answers ]

I have been racking my brain for ages now trying to remember the title of a film my dad and I watched when I was a kid. I think it was early 80's. I think the title was something along the lines of "why did you have to pick on me" but I just can't remember. I can't remember much about the film...

Help w/ 80s or 90 animated kids movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember much about it. All I remember is a little boy in some fantasy world. In one part he was riding on a flying carpet and I also remember him going through these huge doors. I think his name was something short like nemo or something.

View more questions Search