Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jordan Christin Posts: 91, Reputation: 5

Aug 4, 2009, 07:41 PM
    I want him back so much!
    So anyway, I have this ex that I still like. I have tried forgetting him and trying to move on. None of this has worked for me. He dumped me because he said he was going to be so busy with school and homework and sports that he won't have as much time for me as he wants to.

I really don't care for that part cause I told him that I know school goes first and that I would love to come and see him play his sports so I would be there supporting him and cheering him on. The only things is that he doesn't want to go through this relationship right now.

But I want him and need him!! He is my everything and I don't have any interest in anyone at all and I don't want to. I want him!! All my friends use to say that we were a great couple and we looked so good together and all that. I do believe it to. But he says that I have to wait a year to get back with him and I don't want to wait that long cause I think that he wouldn't like me anymore and that he would move on.

But I want him and it would be great to find out how I can get him back please!! Thanks for anyone who comments!!
    Elousia Posts: 86, Reputation: 6

Aug 4, 2009, 07:48 PM

Honestly, love hurts.

I think before we find that life long partner we need to experience this pain before finding ``theone``.

If it hurts just cry. If u feel like your alone, your not. If you love him enough, give him what he asks and that shows true love for somebody.

It hurts and is hard to move on, but if it is meant to be or was meant to be it will be.

But don`t wait, live your life, be as happy as you can be, as hard as it is to move on from somebody you love so dearly and feel that you can`t be without.

God takes care of us and doesn`t give us anything we can`t handle.

All the best to you and you have come to the right place for support.

Elousia

Aug 4, 2009, 07:55 PM
    Thanks but should I wait for him and still have fun in my life or just try to forget about him?
    Elousia Posts: 86, Reputation: 6

Aug 4, 2009, 08:02 PM

Don`t wait, let life happen, have fun, set and accomplish goals and in a year`s time you will be so thankful for it.

Aug 4, 2009, 08:10 PM
    What if he wants me back?
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2009, 08:31 PM

Face that bridge when you come to it. Enjoy life and realise that we need to be happy within ourselves first of all. No one else can make you
    xdarkninja Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

Aug 4, 2009, 08:39 PM

Than that's your choice and depending on how you feel... I've beginning to learn about all this relationship and from my recent experience, you share your own happiness with the one you love, he doesn't make you happy, you two just share the happiness together. You can't force anyone to love you and you also can't force someone to stop loving you, you're in control of your feelings. Don't worry too much about if he comes back or not, always live at the worst possible choice so either way you're always ready to take on the world. In the mean time, just live your life and talk to him for a few min if you have time so he knows you're still around and not forgotten about him but don't be needy or clingy. You got your own life to live so just be happy, and as for waiting... try letting go and holding on at the same time. You can wait for him but don't wait forever... hope you understand what I meant by holding on and letting go at the same time... if he comes back, great, it's up to you to choose.. and if he doesn't than it was never meant to be but just don't give up hope on your life. Live free and be happy for who you are... Elousia is right, God won't give us anything we can't handle... and take it as having a "break" to improve yourself for maybe for someone else or even a second chance with him if he does come back. At least by that time you know you're a lot better person than before. Live your own life, do the things you want to do, and let time fix itself up. Don't worry about "what-if's".. It's all a question with unknown answers. Don't stress over it cause it's not worth stressing over.. just live your life and when it's time than everything will come in place. Why stress so much with "what-if's" if you never have any answers to them? So just don't worry about it until that time arrives than do what your feelings and heart tells you. Everyone is different and unique in his/her own. All relationship is different, no one really knows what might or what might not happen... best you could do is forget all the "what-if's" and just go on living your life and seek it through when it comes. Dealing with breaker or breakee.. it doesn't make any difference on who's right or wrong... there is always a purpose behind it. Like for me I broke up with my ex not cause I stopped loving/caring for her but cause I was making her life easier since it's long distance and she likes another guy that reminds her of me and I lost my grandfather and all that ( still love her to death but I'm okay)... All I want is for her to be happy so I accepted it all and just live it the best I can. I broke up with her not cause of myself but cause of her... that's why I tend to believe it doesn't matter who is right or wrong in a break up... it's just how you deal with it. Give it sometime and things will work out for the best. So don't ask why or what if's... just live your life the way you want it and get some things you want done and you should be fine.
    Torrid13 Posts: 637, Reputation: 149

Aug 4, 2009, 08:42 PM

Forget about him. He's told you he's not interested in a relationship right now, and it's unlikely he's going to wait for you too. He broke up with you because he feels he has better things to focus on than you.

You might want him, but you certainly don't NEED him. You need to just stay away from him and pursue a life separate from him. Go out with friends, work out, volunteer, do something, anything but "check up" on him, talk to him constantly, etc etc. You'll freak him out and be labeled a stalker.

You don't need him. Broken hearts just make you think you do.
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

Aug 4, 2009, 08:52 PM
    Chance are if you push him harder you may find out something you don't want to hear

I would bet that since you have been with him you have neglected someone or something pick one of those to spend time on to keep you busy
    Grab a friend you haven been spending as much time with and hang out with them

Pour yourself into something to get your mind off this guy for awhile all your worries and emotions are being wasted for now because you are not in control of how this turns out
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2009, 08:56 PM

This is the ex that you keeps dumping you?

I suggest you stop. Reading your last thread [see here] you have some issues to deal with BEFORE even having any relationship.

Your self-esteem seems shot, and that needs work on- in order to love someone you have to love yourself first.

He doesn't want to be with you- that's why he keeps dumping you... that's why he said no.

Sarah

Aug 4, 2009, 08:59 PM

Thanks everyone but sometimes it stink because I see him at school and every time he does something funny or great I just keep falling in love with him. I can't even stop looking at him.

Aug 4, 2009, 09:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Christin View Post
    Thanks everyone but sometimes it stink because i see him at school and every time he does something funny or great i just keep falling in love with him. i can't even stop looking at him.
    Whenever you think you're falling deeper in love with him, or think he's a great guy:

Remember he doesn't care about you. You're disposable and replaceable to him.

I've been there before. We all have. You need to rebuild faith in yourself and confidence, and find someone that truly thinks you're special and is not willing to let studies and other activities influence his care for you.

Aug 4, 2009, 09:07 PM

Well it's not that he doesn't care about me it's just that we have had problems from liking other people, our relation not going how we want it and being busy.

Aug 4, 2009, 09:11 PM

If he's been liking other people, and is "too busy" for you, don't fool yourself.

He's making excuses. And you're eating them up and letting him treat you like a yo-yo.

Aug 4, 2009, 09:14 PM

Well not the whole liking other people but I really know how busy he gets cause he has like soccer practice, homework which he waits till last minute to finish, other clubs at school and going shopping with his parents things like that.

Aug 4, 2009, 09:16 PM

People are never "too busy" for the people they truly want to be with. He would make time if he wanted.

In any case, you're just feeding your pain by making excuses for him. He broke up with you. Again.

I don't want to be harsh, but like Muddy said: He keeps breaking up with you because he doesn't want to be with you.

I hope you'll realize you deserve better soon.

Aug 4, 2009, 09:20 PM

No he does he just can't do it all the time. I mean I will go out and hang with them sometime but don't get me wrong I have even talked to his parents about this and they always say that he is busy. The time I get with him is only on the weekends like Friday,Saturday, or Sunday.

Aug 4, 2009, 09:25 PM

I feel like I'm talking to a wall.

He's busy blah blah blah blah who cares.

The point is he doesn't want to be with YOU, yet you want to try and get him back.

Wake up Sweetheart. I understand you're heartbroken, but jeebz, forget about him. You made him your everything. He didn't make YOU his everything.

Aug 4, 2009, 09:28 PM

Well I didn't make him my everything cause there is something that I would like for him to improve but oh well you can't make someone your everything because once you do you have nothing.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2009, 09:31 PM

Love FINDS time.dont waste your time yearning for this boy.you don't need this pain.let it go.you re young with your whole life in front of you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search