Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jordan Christin Posts: 91, Reputation: 5

Mar 1, 2010, 02:50 PM

Well, it's just that he knows how to make me laugh when I don't want to. But even if I am falling for him it won't matter, I can't help who I have feelings for.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2010, 03:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Christin View Post
    Well, it's just that he knows how to make me laugh when i don't want to. But even if i am falling for him it wont matter, i can't help who i have feelings for.
    Ok that's fair enough, I'm through here. Good luck.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 1, 2010, 03:38 PM
    Well, it's just that he knows how to make me laugh when i don't want to. But even if i am falling for him it wont matter, i can't help who i have feelings for.
    Maybe you can't help who you feel for, but you can help what you do about it. No more excuses about love, and feelings. You ARE responsible for your own actions, and where they lead. Not your feelings.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 2, 2010, 05:40 AM
    This is going to be somewhat harsh:

I believe in many cases you can help who you have feelings for especially if you are actively cultivating those feelings. I think you are actively attempting to rebuild the relationship at the cost of an innocent party (his girlfriend) and your own self-respect.

Stop lying to yourself. You are the only one who can tell him 'goodbye' and mean it, but you don't. You use him as much as he uses you. If you want entertainment, you can find some new places to get it. You don't have to play around with him. You don't have to give yourself the chance of falling for him again. He's a habit like smoking. Until you are ready to quit, you will keep finding excuses to be around him and rebuild the relationship just to get a 'fix'.

When you are ready to take the hands being held out to you, I will be here. However, you have to be willing to help yourself.

Good luck.

Mar 2, 2010, 09:04 AM

Well thank you for sounding somewhat harsh I need someone to push me and tell me the truth, I'm pretty sure if anyone can stop those habits, I can stop them to. Thanks everyone :D I have to stop thinking that things will change, that was back then and I need to start living in the now, he is just like anyone else
    ThatGirrl! Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Mar 3, 2010, 04:51 PM

I have to say you sound a bit needy? I think that you should have fun and do what it is you want right now. No one can stop you and you shouldn't have to wait for him. Either he wants you or he doesn't. Don't just look for people at your school step out of the box. There will be plenty of others out there, no need to just focus on one that doesn't want you.

Apr 22, 2010, 08:26 PM
    In big trouble!!
    Threads merged

So I felt like I have moved on from one of my ex's because I'm in a relationship now. And lately I have seen him at school and he has been brought up by some friends. All I can do is remember all the good things that have happened, like kissing. What should I do? :confused:
    Karta666 Posts: 21, Reputation: 5

Apr 22, 2010, 09:01 PM

Be very careful. :)

Who split up with who?

Are you happy in your current relationship?

What do you WANT to do?

You say you felt like you moved on... that didn't sound too convincing. Do you truly feel as though you have moved on?
    Larken85 Posts: 696, Reputation: 146

Apr 23, 2010, 02:40 AM

You thinko that guy # 2 is a rebound guy? I think you are still not over your ex. Its easy to get all hung up on those things. What to do? Well the two of you broke up for a reason, you need to revisit that reason with him. That's my best advice.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2010, 02:54 AM

I think this will be merged with your previous thread.

If you are not completely over your ex,don't go down the rebound road-that's not fair on the other guy.

Work on healing from your relationship with the ex-remember the bad times-there were plenty,don't you think?
    mixedupgirly Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

Apr 23, 2010, 03:11 AM
    I think we have all been in one of these situwations, but I think you should just consdier what you want and how you feel. If your having these feelingsand memories about someone else especilly your ex.. you really shouldn't be with this guy your with... you could say to yourself but if I break up with him and then your ex isn't intrestedtht ud be on your own that's not the way too look at it.. anyway all the best... xx

May 11, 2010, 12:47 PM

Karta666: He split up with me and I am very happy in my current relationship he makes me happy, and makes the pain go away. And I really don't know what I want to do. There is part of me that wants my ex back and the way things use to be, but part of me doesn't

Amicon: I really can't remember a whole lot of bad times we were pretty good together and there were a couple of times were he totally pissed me off
    EarlyCupid12 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

May 14, 2010, 06:49 PM

I think that if he really likes you he'll make it work and be with u no matter what, he's taking u for granted does he not know you can be long gone, I learned the hard way. Just leave him to his school and sports, why should that be more important than u, being in a relationship isn't always supposed to be easy

May 18, 2010, 07:36 PM

I know anyway he confuses me because the other day he ask one of my best friends what she thought of my ex and this happened after I told him that my current boyfriend kissed me. Why is he doing this?!
    Expert

May 18, 2010, 07:50 PM

He is doing what you let him do, stay in your business, and close enough to confuse your feelings.

It helps you not one bit that you have another guy that you USE to feel better. He knows that too! Either cut the contact and get him out of your life, good times or not, or suffer the consequences. It really is that simple. I think you should have stayed single, and gotten your head together. Then the confusion wouldn't confuse you.

May 18, 2010, 07:57 PM

No the boyfriend I have now I love so much. We have gone out for a month and a half now and things are going great! I know I'm not using him.
    Expert

May 18, 2010, 08:10 PM

If things are so great, then why the heck would you be tripping over an ex, and letting what he does confuse you?

May 19, 2010, 10:30 AM

Cause my ex always goes up to my friends to find out what's going on in my life and he asked this question once he found out that me and my boyfriend have kissed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search