Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2009, 10:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Christin View Post
    i know that's what my friends told me and i live in tucson here in the united states but even if i were to want to suicide i wont be able to do it cause i can't do it
    Here are some 24/7 hotline numbers

If you feel like you want to commit suicide please call : 1-800-SUICIDE

If you feel like running away from home please call: 1-800-843-5200

If you feel lonely and depressed please call: 1-800-448-3000

Sometimes you may not get an answer right away on AskMeHelpDesk and a hotline could better help you. You can also always look in your phone book for any other hotlines!

We're always here for support.

Sarah
    Sorrow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2009, 01:08 PM

Christin, this is what we- your friends- have been telling you. Let him go! You die, I die. After I take the blame on him XD
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2009, 01:15 PM

Please let him go. Look after yourself. Your life is in front of you not tangled up in a web of confused emotions. Hugs
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2009, 03:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
    Christin, this is what we- your friends- have been telling you. Let him go! You die, I die. After I take the blame on him XD
    Nice to know that your friend signed up on AMHD just to tell you this on the boards...

Sarah
    Jordan Christin Posts: 91, Reputation: 5

Aug 5, 2009, 04:14 PM

K well I know that I am so over him because today I really didn't want to talk to him and I hated his guts more then ever. But what I don't understand is why he leaves his friends to come over to talk to me and my friends. I DON'T UNDERSTAND AT ALL IT'S CONFUSING!!
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2009, 04:59 PM
    K well i know that i am so over him because today i really didn't want to talk to him and i hated his guts more then ever. But what i don't understand is why he leaves his friends to come over to talk to me and my friends. I DON'T UNDERSTAND AT ALL IT'S CONFUSING!!!!!!
    Don't hate him. It's a waste of time and energy. It's pointless. Move on- that's all.

He probably is embarrassed to talk to you with his or your friends around. Anyway.. it doesn't really matter why he does it- just be brief with him, he causes a lot of emotional stress for you.

Move on Jordan Christin.. move on.

Sarah

Aug 5, 2009, 06:32 PM

I know I am moving on but the thing is that he is being so nice to me now that I really don't want to talk to him. He comes from no where just to talk to me when I have my friends around. And then he just hangs with us and listens to our conversation. It's annoying me and I hate his guts!!
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2009, 06:44 PM
    I know i am moving on but the thing is that he is being so nice to me now that i really don't want to talk to him. He comes from no where just to talk to me when i have my friends around. And then he just hangs with us and listens to our conversation. It's annoying me and i hate his guts!!!
    Don't let him get to you. You should have better control over yourself.

He's just a boy not some magical being that poops out wonders...

He's probably feeling great and not bothered or carrying the attitude you are. Why should you make this into a big deal? I know your in your teens and break ups are part of it- but ultimately it's up to you if you want to make this into a crisis or not. I wouldn't want to, why be stressed out with drama, if I could be happy and just move on...

If you have such a big problem with him being there then just leave. Make new friends- it's not impossible.

Sarah

Aug 5, 2009, 07:14 PM

I know I have made new friends but whenever I am with them and he sees me he just comes over. And the only thing is that I am trying to leave him so I can be happy and feel better but he keeps popping up to talk to me which I don't know why.

Aug 9, 2009, 05:59 PM

Guess what!! I just got my ex back and he is going to let me prove myself!! The best thing is that everything is going fine!!
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2009, 10:06 PM
    What does he mean prove yourself?is he going to prove himself as well? This is NOT what you want to hear I realise that but you shouldn't have to PROVE ANYTHING.

Aug 10, 2009, 08:18 PM

Well before we broke up I told him that I figured out everything that I needed to do in a relationship and I figured out everything I wanted and needed to do, but he broke up with me cause he was upset that he wouldn't have anything to do or see me. But soon I went over to his house and he was going to teach me poker, but soon he started trying to take my phone away and we started touching each other and hugging and all that stuff. I told him that if he didn't stop that I would kiss him on the cheek and yet he didn't care and soon he started kissing me back! Soon he still wanted my phone and then I told him if he wanted it he needed to let me have a chance and I would give him the phone. Then it was about time for me to leave and just before I did leave he gave me a kiss on the lips!! It was the best ever and I am so glad he is doing this for me!! I LOVE HIM!!
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2009, 11:49 PM
    You had to give him your phone? so that he would get back with you? Why??

Aug 11, 2009, 06:43 PM

Because he really wanted to see what was on the phone and plus we still like each other very much and it's just hard not to have each other.
    Starry nights Posts: 213, Reputation: 104

Aug 12, 2009, 12:23 AM
    because he really wanted to see what was on the phone and plus we still like each other very much and it's just hard not to have each other.
    Its always hard to do the right things because the wrong things always are more attractive and appealing.Giving in to this boy is what you want to do more than anything,so it doesn't matter on what flimsy terms you are getting back or whether its right for you or good for you to get back,you will still do it.

Your type of personality looks cut out to be the kind that will only learn her lessons after getting hurt and burnt.You don't have it in you to protect yourself from hurt,by not giving in,by staying away,by guarding yourself from the things or people that are bad for you,even when you sense that things are not right.Its like you are inviting the whole wide world out there to "COME HURT ME" just because you have built up an imaginary picture of someone in your mind.

All of us posting to you on this forum feel this boy's playing with you and treating you shamefully but your mind sees only the picture you have built of him.So no matter what we say,I think you will just do what you want,which is continue playing second fiddle to him and always feeling hurt and heartbroken at his silly behaviour.You will maybe even find excuses for the hurt you feel from all this and start blaming him for all that when its entirely your decision to go back.

I sound harsh and maybe its because I can see what you can't see--that you are in clear danger of getting badly hurt and you can so easily prevent that even now by doing the one thing that's right and good for you:WALK AWAY with your head held high.But before doing that,make it very clear to the boy that the only reason you are doing that is you don't accept the terms of this relationship and feel you deserve more than he can give,which is why you CHOOSE to walk away.

Learn to stand up for yourself Christin.Learn it hard and well,because end of the day,no one else will do it for you.Some of us here have learnt this lesson at a much later age and stage than you are now,and after quite a bit of hurt and pain.Let us help you believe that life's much much more than this silly boy or any boy for that matter.YOU AS A PERSON,AS A YOUNG WOMAN,HAVE A PURPOSE IN BEING BORN IN TUCSON USA UNLIKE MILLIONS OF OTHERS OUT THERE IN THE DARK AND COLD,HUNGRY,UNCLOTHED AND POOR.SO COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS AND LEARN TO LOVE AND APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE ,WHAT YOU CAN DO ,THE FUN YOU CAN HAVE INSTEAD OF LOSING IT ALL FOR A BOY WHO LOOKS LIKE HE CAN JUST TWIST YOU AROUND HIS FINGER.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 12, 2009, 09:14 AM
    What's it going to take for you to stop being foolish, and letting this guy play you? What is it you need to see, to know that your acting like your so desperate, you can be treated like an old shoe to be used any way he wants?

I really want to know.
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2009, 09:20 AM

Me and you both.

Aug 12, 2009, 07:24 PM

Well both of us have tried staying away from each other for a whole month. After our break up we both start to hate life in some way. But after we see each other we still have those feelings for each other and we also start to throw ourselves at each other. It's impossible to stay away from each other.
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2009, 10:47 PM

Well keep us posted.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 13, 2009, 06:38 AM

It's impossible to stay away from each other.
    Thats not true, but at least get some respect, don't you think? He shoots you a load of bull, then he disrespects you. He is manipulating your feelings my dear.

That's sad you allow your intense feelings, to over rule your common sense. That's not love.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search