Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Torrid13 Posts: 637, Reputation: 149

Aug 4, 2009, 09:32 PM

You said in your original post that he is your "everything" and that you "need" him.

There are soooo many other guys out there. High School is just a little fishbowl to meet guys. Once you graduate... you'll be in an ocean filled with so many different guys you almost won't know what to do. But be careful. Don't let people walk all over you.
    Jordan Christin Posts: 91, Reputation: 5

Aug 4, 2009, 09:34 PM

True and thanks I feel better already, it's just really hard because we have been together for a while and maybe I really didn't work out cause when we first met each other we kind of jumped into a relationship so fast and at about feb. we were starting to make out and stuff. I know I am stupid huh
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2009, 09:36 PM

Your not stupid.

You made an unwise choice but that does not make you stupid.

It's over. Move on.

Trying to win him over would be stupid.

Sarah

Aug 4, 2009, 09:38 PM

I know it hurts, Sweetheart. Especially when you're in a relationship for a long time.

My relationship of almost a year & a half ended because he stopped caring about me in March. He wanted to marry me, have kids, the whole 9 yards.

Looking back, we rushed EVERYTHING. We didn't anything progress naturally. So I didn't take it well when it ended, because I believed everything he said.

You're not stupid. I'm not stupid. We put ourselves out there and were hurt. We rushed things, true, but mistakes are human. We would never learn if we never made mistakes.

Keep your chin up. You'll be okay. I promise.

Aug 4, 2009, 09:40 PM

K thanks so it's forgive and forget and he was probably a loser anyway for all that huh.

Aug 4, 2009, 09:42 PM

Any person that think you're replaceable or disposable is indeed a loser.

Aug 4, 2009, 09:44 PM

Ok so would it be better to talk to him and be friends or should I hate him and not talk to him and get revenge on him?
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2009, 09:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Christin View Post
    Ok so would it be better to talk to him and be friends or should i hate him and not talk to him and get revenge on him?
    NO. That's silly. It's a waste of time and that would be stupid.

If you CAN be friends why not- DON'T force it.

Stick to being acquaintances for a while and see how it plays out. It's more of a "Hi. How are you. Great. Awesome.Talk to you later. See you around" type of thing.

Sarah

Aug 4, 2009, 09:49 PM

Don't hate him or try to get revenge. That will come back to bite you in the butt.

But considering that you're heartbroken, I would avoid him and not talk to him, because that feeds the pain. Sometimes you may not be able to avoid him, but if such a situation comes up, keep it very short.

Hang out with your other friends and just stay away from him.

No Contact does wonders, trust me.

Aug 4, 2009, 09:50 PM

OK because when we broke up he said that we could still be friends and I think that it might be hard because of my love for him but my parents say not to and don't talk to him because that's not the way things work after a relationship.
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2009, 09:52 PM
    ok because when we broke up he said that we could still be friends and i think that it might be hard because of my love for him but my parents say not to and don't talk to him because that's not the way things work after a relationship.
    Most guys say that to be nice and have the break up be easier.

Me thinks he's one of them.

Being acquaintances would be a better option. Don't seek him. Don't push on a friendship. It's hard to do the "no contact" rule when you go to the same school as the guy, you don't want to seem that your so hurt that you don't even want to breath the same air as him.

Sarah

Aug 4, 2009, 09:53 PM

Yeah, the school part definitely makes it harder. Being an acquaintance is the best suggestion I could think of, too.

Aug 4, 2009, 09:56 PM

O cause what I do is I have my friends go get him because I always have something to tell him and I don't know if he cares but he comes over anyway, I mean we have no problem talking sometimes but it seems that when I talk to him that he tries to ignore me and then sometimes when he sees me all alone he comes over and talks to me I don't understand
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2009, 09:59 PM
    o cause what I do is i have my friends go get him because i always have something to tell him and i dont know if he cares but he comes over anyway, i mean we have no problem talking sometimes but it seems that when i talk to him that he tries to ignore me and then sometimes when he sees me all alone he comes over and talks to me i dont understand
    What do you have to tell him?

Getting your friends to go get him is childish.

I think your making up reasons to talk to him.

Leave him alone. When he comes up to you, be polite, but DO NOT push on a friendship if he WANTS to be friends with you he'll ask you to hang out with him- you do not do the asking.

You have been hurt by him and your still going back for more.

Let him go.

Sarah

Aug 4, 2009, 10:01 PM

Muddy, honestly this thread has made me exhausted. Maybe I'll tackle it more tomorrow. I need some Extra Strength Tylenol & some SLEEP.

Good luck here! >.>

Aug 4, 2009, 10:03 PM

Well sometimes I ask if I could come over and sit with him during lunch for a little because my friends sit inside and I get cold really easy so I go over to him and hang out a little but the sad thing is I don't think any of his friends like me even though he says they do.
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2009, 10:16 PM
    Well sometimes i ask if i could come over and sit with him during lunch for a little because my friends sit inside and i get cold really easy so i go over to him and hang out a little but the sad thing is i dont think any of his friends like me even though he says they do.
    Okay well it's time to stop that- you sit with YOUR friends or make friends that will sit outside with you.

Your not his girlfriend.

Who cares if his friends don't like you. Your no longer his girlfriend.

It's over. It's over. It's over.

Wake up darlin'.

Sarah

Aug 4, 2009, 10:24 PM

OK but I try to get my friends to come outside but they don't want to because its hot so that's why I sit with him. But I feel kind of bad because I have been telling my friends that I want to die and all this other suicide stuff just so I can get over him , and that my life is pointless and worthless because I don't have him, and I have also been trying to get him to tell me rude things so I can get over him quickly but he won't do it cause its stupid
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2009, 10:29 PM
    ok but i try to get my friends to come outside but they don't want to because its hot so that's why i sit with him. But i feel kinda bad because i have been telling my friends that i want to die and all this other suicide stuff just so i can get over him , and that my life is pointless and worthless because i dont have him, and i have also been trying to get him to tell me rude things so i can get over him quickly but he wont do it cause its stupid
    Okay well you need to do those things what I told you to do on the other thread.

You need to back off. Leave him alone.

You need to talk to someone.

Where are you Canada, U.S.A. England? I can give you teen help line phone numbers to help you!

Do NOT commit suicide over a boy. He is not WORTH your life. NO ONE is worth your life. YOU are worth your life.

Sarah

Aug 4, 2009, 10:31 PM

I know that's what my friends told me and I live in tucson here in the united states but even if I were to want to suicide I won't be able to do it cause I can't do it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search