Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mom2boys2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2009, 02:01 PM
    10 month on cows milk
    My 10 month is on cows milk, he eats three meals a day. Is it normal for them to have six dirty dipers a day.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 20, 2009, 02:08 PM

Don't quite know what you mean. Your young one is on pasteurized milk, right ?

2%, l% or whole milk?

Is he eating three meals a day, plus milk ? If he is, six bowel movements isn't all that strange, but you have to explain what you mean by 3 meals a day plus.

You are mom to two boys, so you must know what you are doing.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How should I start feeding my 9 month old son whole milk. [ 6 Answers ]

My son is 9 months old now. And I just started him on the next step formula. I just wanted to know how I should go about introducing him to whole milk or if I should wait a little longer before I decide to do that?

How much milk can be fed to a one month kitten? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a baby kitten that is just one month old-I have a special milk for him but I am not sure how many times to feed the kitty and if I should keep the milk refrigerated or not? She kind of barfed yesterday and I isn't sure if it was cause I gave too much milk.. help

11 month old baby and cows milk [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 11 month old baby boy I was just wondering whether it would be OK if I started to wean him off the formula to cows milk within the month so when he is 12 months he is having full cows milk and it doesn't give him a tummy ache or something like so that his body gets used of it instead of...

Cows milk or formula for a 3 month old.pros and cons [ 6 Answers ]

Need to know what is good for a 3 month old... formula or cows milk

How much food-milk should my 6 month old be getting [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: my 6 month old only weighs 7kg he usually has 4 230 ml bottles a day and 1 1/2 to 2 tins of food a day but he has just dropped down to 2 -3 bottles a day if I'm lucky I took him to my health clinic and she said that he needs more milk but he just won't have it I've tried to put it in his...

View more questions Search