Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2009, 09:50 AM
    Ok they have been named sadly not starby millie couldn't say it hehehe and chery came out as hairy... so they are peaches and cream.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2009, 11:26 AM

Peaches and cream... very sweet!
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Aug 22, 2009, 12:41 PM

How about Pookie and Stinky

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cantilevered additions [ 2 Answers ]

What are the rules for a cantilevered addition? I would like to bump out a wall without the complications of a foundation.

Opiods additions [ 6 Answers ]

I have had to back operations two leg operations and have been on percocet and lortab for years. I am tired of taking them and trying to get off them myself . How long will I feel better. I have been on them for about sixteen years and been to pain management. Please help me

New Additions to Ceiling Fan FAQ [ 2 Answers ]

I have written some new content for the Ceiling Fan FAQ on this forum. I am proud of it. So you should go read it. That is all. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/electrical-lighting/ceiling-fan-troubleshooting-repair-frequently-asked-questions-46738.html

Room additions [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I live in Illinois. We want to build a 12x12 room addition. My question is... is it too late in the year to pour concrete. It did snow today a little bit. Should we wait until next year? If so, how soon would we be able to pour concrete? Thanks.

Ranch additions [ 2 Answers ]

My home is a 1000 square foot ranch with a breezeway and attached approx. 24x24 ft 2 car garage. What I'm wondering is what the cost would be to put on an unfinished second story across the whole house. I know that the foundation for my garage is good for a 2 story structure. Also the cost of an...

View more questions Search