Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2009, 01:44 PM

Maximum upload storage for non registered users is 500mb. Registered Users (still free) upload storage is a 1GB. Premium members can store up to 2GB. A 1 year premium membership is 30bucks for the year.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2009, 02:00 PM
    Everything that you've posted sounds quite reasonable for my uses. Whether they would be that reasonable for gyasiman is yet to be determined.

Thanks!
    gyasiman Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2009, 03:26 AM
    Thanks
    help_ful101 Posts: 59, Reputation: 4

Feb 5, 2010, 02:17 AM

Yo dude did you post it yet?
    gyasiman Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2010, 06:47 AM
    Thanks for your concern bro.

I have not yet. But I hope to very soon, is due to a situation which has become precarious for me at now.

I shall notify you as soon as possible when is uploaded on the net.
    Thank you
    help_ful101 Posts: 59, Reputation: 4

Feb 13, 2010, 09:58 PM

All right then just if u do make shure no one steals any beats or lyrics

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Rapper little Mama Have a Child? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, Everyone, My girlfriend recently saw Lil Mama's "Lip Gloss" video and was curious about why her name is Lil Mama. Could it be because she has a child in real life? I just assumed that "mama" just referred to the informal meaning of an attractive woman. Thank you, Victor Ly

Never heard these 2 songs on the radio and no DJs could give me a definite answer. [ 1 Answers ]

I heard these 2 songs being played on Oceanic Cable Channel 12 Programs Listing on the Island of Oahu, Hawaii. I have never heard it played on any of the local radio stations. When I did hear it being played I called several DJs but none of them could give me a definite answer. The 1st song starts...

Skin lightner for African/African American/Black people? [ 46 Answers ]

Ok I am fairly new on this site and I am having a hard time figuring out what race is everyone. I am not trying to racist or anything. What works on other races doesn't work on black people and vice versa... With that being said... Hi, Im Amina. I was a mid brown color. Before going to college...

Best rapper? [ 4 Answers ]

Who do you think is a good rapper? Maybe the best rapper in the world? Up coming artists? But no offense... do not say 50 cent. He was good... before...

View more questions Search