Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vishva8kumara Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2009, 08:53 AM
    Is there a Hindu ritual to assign another two parents to a child?
    My Girlfriend is Hindu, and their parents are going to do a ritual for her because the horoscope is bad.

It is about giving her to the Goddess and then assign two new parents. This ritual is to be done in a Kaali or Durga temple.

I need to know about this, why this is done, what it actually means, what they expect by doing this and what is the final outcome of this.

Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Child Support - 2 child living at separate parents - 1 child turning 18 soon. [ 6 Answers ]

I will try not to make this too long but I went through a 3 year court battle with my ex with our 2 kids who are now 17 (Daughter) and 15 (Son). My son has been living with his dad since he was like 9 because I let him. Court battle was dropped due to judge thinking my ex was lying after 3 years...

Is monogamy an outdated ritual? [ 16 Answers ]

As many people still get married, I wonder when the meaning of marriage turned to love, rather than a business venture, more or less. I am married and happily, but who/what dictates that people SHOULD be monogamous? I have never cheated on my wife- I'll get that out there before I get the...

Who pays child support if both parents has a child [ 2 Answers ]

Hello My wife is in a situation were her ex husband won custody of one child who is 16 and she has one child who is 18 about to go to college and works part time would either be liable to pay child support in this situation please help.

Wicca ritual [ 2 Answers ]

I'm allergic to incense. What can I use in a ritual instead?

Hindu marriage ritual [ 2 Answers ]

In hindu marriage how many times goes around the fire

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.