Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WhiteRosella Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2009, 08:31 AM
    Movie with John Travolta about child abuse?
    My other half says he saw this movie ages ago and apparently it had John Travolta and Kirstie Alley in it and it was about child abuse.

I told him he has his wires crossed with Look Who's Talking...

Hope someone can settle an argument... we've looked all over but nothing comes up... :confused:
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2009, 08:50 AM
    According to IMDB, they have only appeared in 3 movies together - The Look Who's Talking Trilogy.

It seems that your boyfriend is mistaken.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child abuse [ 3 Answers ]

Is it right to abuse your child for your own problems?:confused:

Is this child abuse? [ 12 Answers ]

I am a single working mother. Where I work is also where I live. My child's father doesn't work and sits upstairs while I work downstairs with our child. My child was throwing a fit and was making it difficult for me to help our customers so I put him in his crib so I could finish my job. His...

Is this child abuse? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a single working mother. Where I work is also where I live. My child's father doesn't work and sits upstairs while I work downstairs with our child. My child was throwing a fit and was making it difficult for me to help our customers so I put him in his crib in the room right next to me so I...

Child on child sexual abuse [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, Today I found out that my 13 year old grand daughter touched another 13 year old boys penis. He is so tramatized by the ordeal and his mother is just sick. I'm am at a wits end as to how to handle the situation. Legally what should be done about this. The boys mom wants my grand...

Child abuse [ 11 Answers ]

A 12 year old boy told his teacher that his father beat him with a nylon clothesline. This in Canada. The police arrested the father and charged him with assault. The father said he was a devout Christian and followed the Biblical injunction, "Spare the rod and spoil the child." If you were the...

View more questions Search