Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cdeeprawat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2009, 08:10 AM
    How the company achieve brand integrity?
    Hello,

I'm studying master of business at Queensland university of technology(QUT). I'm now doing the research to find out how the company achieve brand integrity? Moreover, I want to know how the company can close a gap between strategy employee and customer to improve the business result?

Thank you
    Chitarpha:)
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Aug 20, 2009, 09:19 AM

Hi,
    Despite your descriptions wording, I believe you are referring to "brand recognition" and "customer relationship management."
    The first has documentation for years with IBM being an early innovator before I was born.
    The latter is abbreviated as CRM and is a somewhat "hot" topic with magazines here in the US devoted to the subject. One would be:
    destinationCRM.com - The leading resource for Customer Relationship Management - from the editors of CRM magazine
    And my magazine site is:
    Computer Publications Worldwide
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happened to integrity? [ 5 Answers ]

What's the point of having a writing forum if you can't share your writing without worrying someone, who claims to be a writer, will steal it? What happened to integrity?:

Brand integrity [ 1 Answers ]

What is brand integrity? Quote an example for this

This is about Chritian integrity. [ 88 Answers ]

From the New Jerusalem Bible. Luke 6: 39. He also told them a parable, "Can one blind person guide another? Surely both will fall into a pit? 40. Disciple is not superior to teacher; but fully trained disciple will be like teacher. 41. Why do you observe the splinter in your brother's eye...

Integrity management [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am considering a career in pipeline integrity management. Does anyone have a hint of how the future in this field is?

View more questions Search