Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    azdesertchick Posts: 92, Reputation: 17

Aug 20, 2009, 12:13 AM
    Was it paranormal or something else?
    Okay so I had something happen to me a long time ago when my son was first born and my hubby and I lived on base in pendleton in California. One night after I laid my son down and went to bed I was almost asleep when I suddenly heard a strange buzzing/vibrating type sound like an energy of some sort next to me.. I know this is strange but it's like I could actually feel/hear the energy enter and hover to the side of me.

My hubby (who sleeps very hard) was laying still I went to wake him saying I was scared and he was wide awake just not moving.. he said he felt it too and before either could move we felt it move or w/e out of the room and down the hall towards either the staircase or my baby's room. My hubby jumped up and went running in and grabbed my son but nothing else happened it was like it was gone.

Nothing else has happened like that again and I guess I'm curious why it happened, and what it might have been? Has anyone had something similar happen with the same buzzing/hovering/vibrating sound? :confused:
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

Aug 20, 2009, 02:37 AM

Hi it might have been something to do with living on base, is this army base, air force base that kind of thing? Because there's probably a lot of activity around places like that. I can't say I've ever heard vibrational sound and would have been inclined to say it may just have been you, but saying that your husband felt and heard it too and go off towards either the staircase or your babies room.

I'm really not sure what it could have been but it obviously wasn't out to scare you!

To me it sounds as though someone was possibly looking over you all by first going to both of you then checking in on your baby.

Realised they have scared you, so not been back again.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2009, 02:42 AM

It sounds like an alien visitation to me.

Aug 20, 2009, 10:41 AM
    Hmm ty Spirit and Art for the insight I know it scared me a lot whatever it was and my husband even more so because I'm not sure what I believe as far as spirits and their origins but I know I believe they exist(I had a lot of interesting experiences as a child) but back then my hubby didn't. Oh and yes Camp Pendleton is a Navy/Marine base in southern California. It makes sense though that maybe it was someone checking in on us after having the baby.. he was just a few days old and my family that was visiting had just left. But about the alien visitation.. just curious why either of you were inclined in that direction? I'm not very informed in that area. Thank you again!:)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2009, 03:24 PM

How big was it? What was its shape? Did it light up?

Aug 20, 2009, 06:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    How big was it? What was its shape? Did it light up?
    I'm ashamed to say I didn't look I was scared senseless and my hubby said he saw nothing as well but we both felt/heard the same thing and could hear and feel it leaving the room and it moved very quickly. I've had other things happen to me as a child and young adult such as dreams coming true and things of that nature, but this was totally different so I guess I just wondered if maybe someone had the same encounter they might recognize what it was better than me.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2009, 06:38 PM

Well if it was small round globe shaped things and they lite up I know of 4 other people who have seen them. One was a post on this site.

It always seems to be in the woods though. I have never heard of any in a house.

Aug 20, 2009, 06:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    well if it was small round globe shaped things and they lite up I know of 4 other people who have seen them. One was a post on this site.

It always seems to be in the woods though. I have never heard of any in a house.
    Very interesting ty! I may have to do a little research on this I haven't really so far. :)
    mammamialia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2011, 02:53 AM
    Hi, I had a very similar experience in 2009/2010. Something felt as though it was hovering beside me. I had been asleep and was woken by the hovering noise, at first I thought it was a giant moth. I did not see anything in the dim light, however I felt that whatever it was made an effort to slow down, it spoke to me in a deep humming/vibrating voice. It mentioned some numbers 747 pause, 7 4 emphasis 4 7? Silly, I know. The only thing that came to mind was an airplane or boeing 747??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paranormal activity! [ 5 Answers ]

OK well I have a lot of activity in my house with ghosts and I'm the only one who see hears and feels what they do.I am a 14 year old female,I lost my girlfriend to suicide so ik she's with me. But my house was built on a cemetery. I live in my own room for 8 years until this year. My room would be...

Paranormal [ 4 Answers ]

My brother in laws brought a women home too their mothers house whilst she was a away whilst one of the boys was with the women down stairs she started talking all gibberish like in another language anyway the brother went to sleep and after a few hours the other brother came in to find the women...

What do you know about the paranormal? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a presence in my bedroom that attacks me every once in a while. What I mean is if you have seen the last Harry Potter Movie where Voldimort gets into Harry's body and Harry is able to talk to him and tell him that he is sorry that he will never feel love etc and then Voldimort leaves...

More paranormal activity [ 4 Answers ]

I have an electronic woopee cusion that keeps going off by itself.. but it started doing this right after I stopped from practicing telekinesis today. What's happening? Any psychic help would be greatly appreciated... thank you and god bless.

The paranormal [ 2 Answers ]

Is the paronormal real?:confused: how far can we take it? Is anything possible?

View more questions Search