Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2009, 09:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    I have a blind friend who can tell what amount the currency is just by feel. We've tested $1, $10, and $50 bills. She can also tell what color the paper is just by feel. Interesting huh?
    That's pretty incredible, J_9! Thanks for sharing! :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2009, 09:15 PM

Yeah my blind friends back in the 70's could tell money too. Their senses are heightened and can picture things by touch and texture.
    They would say '' I went and saw Blazing Saddles yesterday. When I got home I turned on the light but the bulb was burned out''.

It amused me at first but I got use to it.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Aug 21, 2009, 12:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Why do they put braile at drive through windows?
    I want to know why they're called drive through windows. You drive next to them, not through them.

And, momma, I think a new paint job should be warning enough. Now, the tough question, would you paint the nose or the boot red?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between ending things and a "break up" [ 5 Answers ]

Since I was only dating this girl for only six weeks and she decided to end things wouldn’t this be more of just ending things as opposed to a break up? It felt more like 6 months.

"Things I have done to show my boy friend/husband I love him" Do this for the guys? [ 1 Answers ]

Lots of guys writing who are in a fog and confusion about his relationship with his girl friend/wife. How about you girls/wives sharing what you have done to show your love for your guy.

View more questions Search