Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tg0823 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2009, 09:03 PM
    Kenmore 665 Ultra Wash will not work at all and Lock On is flashing.
    After my washer completed every cycle but drain and dry, it began flashing the "Lock On" indicator. At this point, nothing will work at all. There was a little water in the tub.

1) unhooked the drain hose to get the water out and it flowed freely.
    2) shout off power for over an hour.
    3) tried the service codes from the service instructions located beneath attempting to reset.
    4) checked the float for proper operation.

At this point a sledge hammer might do the trick! It's about to drive me crazy!

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher model #665.1703, Flashing light-won't start [ 118 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher. It will not start. The light above normal wash is flashing continuously. Any advice will be helpful. Our warranty ran out 9 days ago:rolleyes: Thank-you in advance:o

Kenmore ultra wash model 665 control lock [ 9 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore ultra Wash 665 SN# FH1513502 Model# 15955 my washer is in control lock and when I depress the start button the lED flashes three times, What is the problem and how do I correct it

Kenmore Ultra Wash won't start -- flashing red lights [ 2 Answers ]

I've read every post on this thread. I haven't been able to find the right combination. Mine is a Kenmore Ultra Wash Quietguard 1, model number 15632000. It has different button names than any others I've seen on this thread: CYCLES Pots/pans; normal wash; water miser; light wash; quick rinse...

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher door won't lock [ 1 Answers ]

My Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher model no. 665.15764 door handle/lock all of a sudden won't click shut and lock... thus my control panel won't activate and the dishwasher doesn't go on... Anyone know what might have gone wrong with the handle? How I get it working again? The door closes shut...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.